Blake.

As i approached her in the cold, frost morning, i saw her glancing down on her novel. good old blake, never taking her eyes off a good book. I couldn't really see what she was reading. I was too busy admiring her figure, it was also quite foggy. the only thing i wanted more than anything was to stair into her glowing, amber colored eyes. it was hard to miss, it was just so beautifle.
"b-blake...i noticed you was not sleeping in the dorm, i wanted to know if you were okay", i said softly. she didnt hesitate to even look up. i needed to tell her how i felt. i had too, i wanted too. i walked towards her and lent in, our lips touched and i could feel the sensation as we passionaly pressed against each other, she didn't stop, she drew me closer. She slowly started running her hands through my hair. It was perfect. It felt like I was a child in a candy shop, finally having the money to buy the biggest gumstopper there. She slowly starred to to go further down, until I took my eye off her for a second. i saw yangs figure standing with her arms close by herside. of course, she always had a thing for blake. i was falling head over heals to realise my own sisters feelings towards her. Blake noticed that i wasn't no longer interested and being less passionate and looked ahead. she saw yang standing near the dorm, she panicked and she ran. she ran and ran untill she was a tiny speck. "BLAKE" i yelled. but it was no use... she was gone...