Kagami's sister

Name: Keiko KagamiAge: 15Sex: FemaleRelatives: Kagami(older brother)Occupation: High school student, cashier at Maji BurgerHeight: 178 cm(5' 10")Weight: 79 kg(181 Ibs)Birthday: July 23 LeoBlood Type: ATeam: SeirinTalent: Air Jumping, Air Walking, ...

Name: Keiko Kagami
Age: 15
Sex: Female
Relatives: Kagami(older brother)
Occupation: High school student, cashier at Maji Burger
Height: 178 cm(5' 10")
Weight: 79 kg(181 Ibs)
Birthday: July 23 Leo
Blood Type: A
Team: Seirin
Talent: Air Jumping, Air Walking, Direct Drive Zone, Tactical Analysis, Alley-Oop, and the Zone
Likes: Her brother, Basketball, playing basketball with the Seirin team, Generation of Miracles, Himuro, hanging out with Riko and Momoi, making people happy, cats, and food
Dislikes: Perverts, dogs, people cheating, Hanamiya, people giving up, Taiga getting all the food for himself, Tetsuya #2, Taiga being reckless, people being mean to her friends & Taiga, Taiga embarrassing her, and her friends fighting
Dark Secret: She secretly twerks at home in her room or when Kagami's not around. She also twerks at the basketball court alone at times
Personality/Traits: Much like her brother, she's ambitious, stubborn, determined who never gives up and is very headstrong. Like Taiga, she has an undying love and passion for basketball with a strong fighting spirit. She also has a temper like Taiga when someone provokes her or whenever Taiga did something that embarrasses her, she'll knocked him in the head while scolding at him. She also shared a fear of dogs from her brother where she would overreact whenever Kuroko brought Tetsuya #2, she'll keep her distance away from him. She is also a good cook in the house where she would always cook food for him. In fact her determination and confidence with a hint of empathy causes all of the guys from basketball teams fall deeply in love with her especially her childhood friend, Himuro.
Bio: When she and Taiga were young, they have been childhood friends with Himuro Tatsuya and they would always played basketball everyday in the park. Ever since her brother moved to Japan, she decided to go visit him after many years of playing the basketball league back in America. She then finally gets to see Taiga and meet the Seirin basketball team. She is also happy when she reunites with her childhood friend Himuro who has been in love with her since they were children.