The Begining

Serena woke up and got ready. She put on a cute peppy red outfit with some red flats. Then she went downstairs where her Mom was sitting on the couch, eating, and watching tv. Serena fixed some cereal and ate. Her mother said the night before that she could drive her Ferrari to pick up May, Misty, and Dawn so they could get around faster.

Serena was very excited. Today was the day she and her friends got to pick there first Pokémon! The three starter Pokémon are Eevee, Buneary, and Minccino. Serena had already made her mind though. She wanted Buneary because it's a cute little bunny! And it can grow to be so powerful!

Serena walked outside and she got into the car and first stopped by Misty's place to pick her up. She ran out, hopped into the car, and turned on something to listen to. Then they went to May's house and then Dawn's house. They were all very excited to start there Pokémon journey.

"I can't wait to pick out my starter Pokémon!" May said. "Yeah I want Minccino it's so cute! I hope I get a girly one too!" Dawn said, clearly very excited. Serena asked, "Misty what about you which Pokémon do you want?" Misty thought for a minute and then answered, "Eevee!"

The girls then heard they're favorite song come on the radio and they turned it up. It was a very long drive until they came up to Professor Ariana's Pokémon lab. She introduced herself and showed them to the starters. Misty, Serena, Dawn, and May all picked their Pokémon and then left after each getting a pink or blue Pòkedex.

"Off to Kaliville!" They all said in unison. Serena was excited she just got her Pokémon and now she was officially starting her journey!