The Van

Me and ricktatorship often dmed on twitter. He is a Swedish covicted mass murderer and I'm a kid from the suburbs with a taste for action. Rick told me about his fettish for Qwertible, a semi cringey Canadian YouTuber who I like. He's 12 by the way. We also share a fettish for Sophia Totterman, or LtCorbis, a fetus from some rich lady in Rochester. I said we should buy a van, so rick accumulated a lot of money from flipping burgers at Swedish McDonald's and bought the van from home alone one. He spray painted rock and Mitty on the sides, along with jerry Seinfeld, just to attract ltcorbis and qwetipie as I call him. Next I bought a vinyl of "No Vaseline" by Ice Cube and as well as Ludacris's Vinly for "Get Back". And of course Sir MixALot's "Baby Got Back". I also bought a whole bucket of chilled sculpin IPA, Frito-Lays, thick Cheetos, tangerines, the movie fight club, five assorted packs of chamomile tea, and 4 ounces of nitroglycerin. Rick bought the chains and meat hooks for the back, the small wooden bench, the boom box, the handcuffs, and the trademark vote for trump t shirts he liked. He said he'd break his sex offender rules and he flew down to the east coast. We hopped in the van and he handed me a beretta 400. Caliber and some shitty Swedish gun. He also brought walking dead VHS porn tapes, which made me immidiatly pop a boner. I began to play pocket polo when we drove to Rochester New York. I saw her house, it was near allens creak road. She just left the 4 corners middle school and grabbed her umbilical cord when rick impaled her on a meat hook and was like "surprise mother fucker" and shoved her in back. This BDSM made us real hard. I really like the asmr of her bones crunching, sexy shit dude. Next we drove to cannida and into Manitoba and into heart of Winnipeg. Qwertible was easy, when he was doing a gay skate trick we drove by and he landed in the van and since he had retardedly taped his feet to the skate board, they snapped off. Me and rick practically came. Then my friend Chicken Snickett hit me up. He was sick of moobulated. So we drove to Idaho and did a drive by on his step dad's house. We hit his kazoo he uses to smoke weed and then he never responded to me on skype for a legitimate reason. Next we just ended all the people who made good videos like filfthy frank, because people abused them too much. Then we drove into the sunset and got A1 succed by our thicc boes.