A day in the Diner

Hey guys it's Roan!!! So just wanted to say I hope you like it!! This one I hope to not have it like my usual writings!!! I want to have this have many chapters!! Please stay and read them!<3
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Morrissey POV:

It was a sad rainy day. I laid on my bed listening to the New York Dolls. Letting the music wash over me in a sense. The recorded ended on the first side. I decided I needed some air. A rare thing that I found my self doing every once in a while. I tied up my shoes and headed down stairs.
"Mum I'm off to take a walk!" I called to my Mum. There was a pause then.
"Okay! Be careful!" I opened the door throwing my coat on.
"Bye mum!!" I shut the door and off I stocked down the street. In a short period of time I found myself in front of a diner. I don't exactly like people but I decided to go in for a short time. I opened the door to hear the chime of the bells on the door. I stood to wait to be seated. I looked to the counter to see a waiter acknowledge me and walk over.
"Hello,I'm Jeane I'll sit you down and I'll send a waiter right over." I nodded as she walked me to an empty booth. I sat down. I started to wish I had brought something to read. Jeane walked off. I fidgeted with my hands since I had nothing to do. I looked around the room at all the people faces. Until my eyes spotted that one of those faces were coming toward me. I blinked and realized this must be the waiter. He was average height with dark hair and brown eyes that seemed different than the ones I've seen. Hey smiled at me which I couldn't tell was fake or real ether way it was quit nice.
  "Hey I'm Johnny, I'll be your waiter this evening." He said. The only response i could think of was nodding. He smiled then handed me my menu. "Don't take to long". He called. I looked down at my menu in search of something that was not meat. I found what I liked. I searched for the waiter which I now knew as Johnny. He was at another table with a group of boys. Two of which I recognized. Their names were Andy and Mike. Mike could be clearly heard over the sound of the soft music playing through the building. Andy laughed at something he had said and smiled. Johnny scribbled a few notes down then fled to the safety of the counter. I looked down realizing he is probably busy and that it might be awhile. I was interrupted by an audible "mHM" I looked up pushing up my glasses. Johnny was standing there with his notepad out.
"You ready to order?" He said with a questioning voice. I cleared my throat.
"Um-yes. Sorry I'll have #13" I said pointing at my Menu. He nodded writing it down.
"Be back in a gif love" he said giving me a wink then walked back to his normal spot at the counter. As to not blush I looked out the window by my table. I'm sure he is just being nice and doesn't mean anything by it. He probably says it to all of the people who come here. I searched my pocket to find the book I had been reading to occupy myself. As I waited my mind would drift to Johnny.
Soon my food was brought to my table. Johnny set the plate on the table.
"Is that all?"he asked. I nodded.
"Yeah I believe so, thank you" he smiled then walked off. This diner idea seemed to have been a good idea.
I finally finished eating the small thing I ordered. I continued to read my book. A hand came down and picked up my plate. I looked up from the book to make eye contact with him. Before turning around to grabe my check he turned and asked.
"What kind of music do you listen to?" I thought for a moment.
"Well I like the New York Dolls" he nodded then smiled.
"Well that's it. I guess I have no choice." He said with a strange tone. I was confused. He came back with my check. As he handed it to me he gave me a wink. Then went to another table. I picked up the check to notice a piece of paper was under it. It had a number on it. Below it it read.
Give me a call pretty boy
- Johnny

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
If you liked this please comment below! I plan to write more!! See you soon my loves!!!