Chapter One - The Beast is Out

-Your pov-

I feel like there're two personalities within me since I was 5 years old. My human self and my...Demonic self and I called it, it. It loves the feeling and sound of a sharp object stabbing into someone's flesh; their cries, screams, and begs; the sound of breaking bones; the muscle twisting and turning and the smell of blood. Yes, it did kill at least three people (More if possible) per month when I was 5 and there was nothing I could do. After it killed them, it would tell lies to the whole village, including my mother and father.

While I would cry after an innocent person's lives were taken away and the awful lies it would say. I grew fears because of it and so it devours my fear, making it stronger and uncontrollable. Over time, I was slowly consumed by my other half, causing it to take over my body and go wild, like a savage beast. When it was in the middle of killing someone at the age of 9, I was put in a spiritual ritual. A small circle of men surrounded me as they chanted. Outside the smaller circle of men, a large circle of women surrounded me as they held each other's hands.

The elder of my village was the one who poured water over my head and held a book on his other hand. He was chanting a different chant and what was I doing? I was chained up to a wooden poll and screamed in pain when some type of water made contact to my skin. It felt like fire burning my skin. "STOP! MAKE IT STOP! IT HURTS! IT BURNS! AHHHHH! PLEASE STOP" I shook my head and the wooden poll violently. I tried and tried to break the chain but it wouldn't break.

"MUM! DAD! HELP ME! PLEASE HELP!" I cried out for them but they didn't come to save me. Instead, they watch in pain as I wept and screamed. After hours which seemed like an eternal, it was finally over. I was pulled to the underground dungeon. Since I was in so much pain, I wasn't able to resist, nor could I speak. Over time, I grew tired of the dungeon and they would continue the spiritual ritual once every 3 weeks.

I would scream and wept every time I was dragged up there against my will. 5 years has passed it was filled with pain and every passing second, I felt as if I was being eaten alive. Another 3 years have passed and I could longer feel any pain or any emotion. My mind was corrupting and it was able to take complete control of my body. Though, only a small portion of myself remained. I grew white fur, white fox ears, a white, puffy tail, my eyes changed from black to scarlet and my raven hair turned white (heyyyy, like Kaneki from Tokyo Ghoul XDD).

I looked like a savage beast but still having a bit of my human appearance. Not only my appearance changed, so did my personality. I became more savage towards every human that came towards me and it. It pounced on the bars and tried to take a bite at whoever it could get. They told the elder and he decided to do the ritual outside of my bars but it only infuriate it. It growled and tried to break down the bars that separate it and them. They backed off and made a decision to lock the place up forever.

Sadly, for them, there's no forever...

~*~O~*~O~*~O~*~O~*~O~*~O~*~O~*~O~*~O~*~O~*~O~*~O~*O~*~

Hello everyone, I've decided I should change the whole story plot (again, sorry!), but I wanted to know if you guys liked this. So basically, you have two option. One, is to continue the previous story plot or two, I'll delete the previous story and continue this one. If you were to choose the second option, feel free to ask me what will happen. Btw, I'm trying to make the chapters longer but...I guess it's a bad habit of mine XDD Sorry! Okay that's it, latersssss~
Ps. THANK U SO MUCH FOR THOSE WHO VOTED FOR ME! I won first place! AGAIN, THANK U!!!