Modern!Aɑղց × Reader

--Reader's P.O.V-------

I walk along watching the sidewalk pass by under me just like every other boring morning. I look up and see a ice cream cart. 'Could do something new for a change'. Once I had ice cream I continued on my way counting the cracks in the sidewalk last time it was about 134 to my house from the park, yup I got that bored.

I hum along to the song playing into my ears from my headphones not noticing someone yell. Something leaps on me making me fall to the ground dropping my precious ice cream. "Ow". I mutter now hearing the world since my headphones fell off when whatever beast leaped onto me.

I sit up onto my elbows and notice a very big dog was laying on top of me. "You". I say fully siting up and pointing at it, it whines and gives me a cute look. "Well I can't be mad at that face". I mutter and he licks my face. "Appa!". I hear and the dog looks up, I fallow and see a boy running at us.

He stops in front of me and the dog. "Sorry about him". The boy says with a nervous laugh as he rubs the back of his neck. "Its fine.....but you have to say sorry to my ice cream". I joke pointing to my (Flavor) ice cream that was now probably 50% dirt,germs and bugs by now. The boy looks at my ice cream. "Sorry?". He says and I giggle and Appa barks well wagging his tail.

I stand up after pushing the what felt like a ton of a dog off of me. "Sorry again about Appa". The boy says. "Like I said its fine my dad has dogs so its nothing I'm not used to". I say with a grin. "I'm Aang". He says holding his hand out. "I'm (Y/n)". I say shaking his hand.

----Time Skip (Cuz to late for this sh*t)------

I giggle as Aang makes a bubble of water float over Appa before letting it drop soaking the poor dog. "Aang you're so mean". I say and he smiles. "Nah he likes it right Appa". Aang says and the dog growls before jumping onto my lap soaking my clothes. "Gah!". I say throwing my head back. "I have some clothes you can change into". Aang says pulling Appa off of me.

"Thanks". I say as he leads me upstairs, after handing me a sweater and pants he left. I put them on and do some model poses in the mirror making myself fall over laughing. "Whats so funny?". Aang asks walking in. "Oh nothing". I say doing another pose soon he joins me on the floor laughing are asses off.

"Hey Aang?". I ask once I finally stopped laughing. "Yeah?". He asks still chuckling. "Am I pretty?". I ask. "Yeah why do you think I like being around you so much?". He asks smiling at me, I blush and nod.

----Another Time Skip~----

I knock on Aang's door holding a pile of his clothes. The same ones he let me use when Appa jumped on me. The door swings open and a very sleepy looking Aang stood there rubbing his left eye. "Hey (Y/n)". He says grinning lazyly. "Here's your clothes". I say handing him the pile. "Thanks he says tossing them somewhere.

"Wanna come inside?". He asks. "You only want me to make you pancakes". I say. "Whaaaatttt neverrrr". Aang says pulling me inside. "Everything's in the kitchen". He says before running away. I giggle rolling my eyes before walking into the kitchen. "Dork". I mumble smiling.

--

"Breakfast up!". I say and Aang and Appa run in I swear both of them were barking for food. I throw some pancakes on a paper plate for Appa and sit them down on the floor then got Aangs. "I knew you didn't love me". He says pouting. "Huh?". I ask. "You have Appa's his first I knew you didn't love me". Aang says and I grin.

I kiss his cheek. "I do love you...I just love Appa more". I say turning around to make more pancakes.