All you are is a moyashi. (For H-Chan)

Kanda was heading towards his locker when he bumped into Allen, the new student who had been there almost a week. Surprizingly Kanda had him in all his classes. "Move it moyashi!" Kanda said harshly. "Moyashi?" Allen asked. "It means 'bean sprout'." Kanda said pushing him aside. "I'm not short!" Allen yelled back. "All you are is a moyashi!" He yelled back.

Meanwhile Lavi, another student in all their classes, was walking and stopped Allen in his tracks when he saw him coming. "I heard you bickering with Yu, he can be mean at times... Yeah, he's mostly mean." Lavi said with a slight laugh. "Yu?" Allen asked not understanding who that was. "Yeah, that's Kanda's first name. Allen laughed at this as they headed to lunch. Allen couldn't take his eyes off of Yu for some reason, he seemed enchanting eating his soba noodles. (I felt like it. XD) Yu looked up once to look at Allen's left arm, the one that was red with the glowing cross. Allen stared down at his massive amount food and then look at Yu's mugen (The sword.). Meanwhile Lavi staring at a girl, making lovey dovey eyes at her. 

After lunch Allen headed to his fourth hour where there was a new seating arrangement and he was seated inbetween Lavi and Yu. 'I'm inbetween two cute boys.' He thought, he had already realized he was gay, part of the reason he had to change schools was intence bullying. He took his seat and almost fell asleep during the long lecture on why it's important to repopulate.

After school was out Yu, Lavi, and Allen walked home together they had sort of made a trio. Yu smiled at them, surprizingly, he smiled. Lavi was gazing at the sky. Allen smiled back. Yu winked at Allen, and Allen nearly passed out. 'He's winking at me what the fudge?!' Allen thought to himself. Allen blushed, Yu noticed and smirked. After Lavi went home Kanda kissed Allen and fell back 'BEST DAY EVER!!!' Allen thought smiling. (You love me H-Chan.)