Chapter One.

Lmfao so it's another shit fic by me.

This chapter is bad but never fear My Chemical Romance are in the next chapter (yay)

So yeah, enjoy (if that's possible)

-

I woke up to the sound of consistent, high-pitched beeping. It was the awful sound of my phone alarm. I mean, I could always change it but, really, it does the job, so why bother? I stretched out my arm to my bedside table where my phone was resting, and turned the alarm off. The brightness on my phone was up so high; I thought it had blinded me for a second, but then my eyes got used to it.

“Belle! If you don’t get your lazy arse out of fucking bed you are going to be late for your first day back!” My mother yelled from the end of the hallway. I sighed. Today was one of the rare days that she had bothered coming home. She was normally at her boyfriend’s house; she only ever came back once every couple of weeks.

“For the love of god are you going to get out of bed or what?” She shouted, this time from the doorway of my bedroom.

“Okay calm down.” I mumbled, as I swung my legs off my bed and forced myself to get up. My mother just shook her head and left the room. We had never really gotten along, which was sad, because she’s the only parent I’ve got, considering I’ve never known my father. He walked out on us a few months after I was born.

I started searching my room for my favorite pair of jeans. They were black ripped skinny jeans, and though I bought them torn, the have collected a few extra rips over the past couple of years, because I wear them so much.

I finally found them. I had thrown them into a dark corner of my bedroom the night before. I quickly chucked them on, then pulled the first tshirt I could find over my head. Once I had the shirt on, I looked down and discovered it was a Blink-182 tshirt. This made me very happy. Music is my best friend. Always has been, always will be. People come and go, but music is always there.

I was lost in my thoughts for a moment, before I remembered that I was meant to be getting ready for school. I slowly dragged myself to the bathroom to do my hair and makeup. I brushed all the knots out of my light purple hair, and then just left it, I had straightened it the night before. I moved onto makeup. I dug around the makeup draw for my favorite black eyeliner, and then smudged that shit all over my eyes. When I was happy with my eyes I caked my face in foundation, then left the bathroom.

Five minutes later I ran out of the house, my mother yelling after me about something, I don’t know what, nor do I really care.

I stopped at a small café on the way and got myself a coffee. I basically lived off the stuff. If I didn’t have to eat to survive, I wouldn’t. I would just drink coffee all the time.

I walked the rest of the way to school, alone, drinking coffee and smoking a cigarette. This is exactly how I walk to school every day. Honestly, I’m a bit of a loner. I don’t have many friends and I don’t have any that I can say that I would trust with my life.

When I arrived at school I threw my cigarette on the ground and stepped on it to make sure it was properly out.

I got to my locker to find the word “emo” scribbled all over it in sharpie, and I laughed. It’s going to be a great year.