1

Jayla POV

Hey did y'all miss me? Well me and Mel and my new addition to our family. I had another baby , his name is Anthony. If you're wondering why I haven't mentioned August, it's because we got divorced a year ago. He cheated on me while he was on tour so I filed for divorce. Mel misses her daddy and Anthony knows about Aug he's just never met him.

Four weeks before we got divorced I found out I was pregnant and I didn't tell August because I thought he probably would deny Anthony. So I keep Anthony a secret from him but now it's only hurting Anthony because he wants to meet his daddy. Mel and Anthony see August on TV when he's doing interviews and Mel asks me about August and I don't say anything. Chris told me August came back from tour yesterday and he has a new girlfriend which frankly I'm not surprised he gets a new girlfriend every 3 months.

But anyway I'm getting Popeyes for the kids. I walked and bumped into somebody.

? - watch where you go- Jayla

It was August.

I walked away he followed me.

Aug - hold on Jay

I got in my car and drove off

August POV

That's the first time I've seen Jay since a year ago

To be honest I miss her and Mel.

I already know my number is blocked in her phone.

Ima ask Chris to talk to her for me.

I went home. I still live in the same house that me and Jayla shared. Everything is still the same. Mel's room is still here ,just everything. Jessica , my girlfriend walked out our room. I gave her her food and went to take a shower.

Jayla POV

After I fed the kids and put them to bed. I thought about what happened today with August. I don't want him to just be in and out of Anthony and Melani's life.