'Hi Ritsuka! I'm your roommate!'

"So, you understand everything (Y/N)?" Roen asked making sure. I groaned, "Yes." I said. I was in a small limo riding to Ritsuka's house. "Just remember about---" I hung up on him. I groaned, as the limo stopped in front of her house. I got out, and grabbed my bag's, from the trunk. I went up to her door, rolling my suitcase along with me. I knocked on her door, gently. "Coming!" A girl kinda high pitch voice, said. It took a while, before the door opened.

There I saw the Ritsuka Tachibana. She looked at me "Uh, who are you?" She ask. "Oh, I called few day's ago. My name is (Y/N) (L/N). Remember now?" I ask. She thought a bit. "Oh yes! My new roommate! Right! Come in." She moved aside, as I grabbed my suitcase, and walked right inside. To my surprise it was really nice. "Soo, you clean it all by yourself?" I ask looking at her. "Nope, my brother Lindo helps me." She smiled. "Oh, um let me show you to your room." She said, leading the way.

I followed. We walked into a room, with a bed, a dresser, a walk in closet, and a mirror in the corner.

"Well, you can unpack and if you want we can go and get something to eat in a bit." She said, I nodded as she left the room. I sighed, as I started to unpack all my clothes, until my phone vibrated. I checked it.

Pet Roen

R: Your in?

Me: Yes, her brother isn't here yet and  we're gonna go get some lunch later

R: Okay, I'll text you later

Me: Goodbye

Then, he didn't respond. I finished up packing. I left my room, and saw Ritsuka reading a book and drinking tea in the kitchen. I stood in front of her, "Uh hey... Um I'm ready to go get some lunch." I said rocking on my feet. She looked up at me, "Oh, okay let me just grab some of my money, and let's go!" She smiled, as she hurried up, and grabbed her purse. 

We then set out. We walked the happy go street's of this city. We then walked inside a restaurant. We sat at a table. "Soo, where you from?" She asked. "Oh I'm from (Home town), (Home country)." I answered. "Got any family?" She asked. "Oh, there's only me and my brother Roen. My mom and dad were murdered." I said. "Oh, there's only me and my brother too. My mom was killed as well." She said.

Me and her started to talk more, and learn more about each other. Then the waiter came, we then ordered some food. Later the food came. "Cheer's to roommates and a new friendship!" Ritsuka cheered smiling. "New friendship!" I chuckled as we clanked our drinks together.