Chapter 1

Chris At The Top

Chris POV

Damn You Guys Me And My Baby Is Back To Let Y'all Know What's Going On And What's Been Happening. We'll First Jasmine Is six Months Pregnant With Our Kid We Don't Know The Gender We Decided To Keep It A Suprise. Jasmine Does College Part Time Which Is Online, And I Work At A Car Shop And Jasmine Doesn't know Hustle On The Low Just To Bring In Extra Money. It Sucks Cause I'm Hiding Stuff From Jasmine But It's Helping Putting Food in our mouth And Clothes On Our Back. But Let's Get To The Story

Jasmine POV

Currently, I'm doing my work and I'm working on getting a bachelor's degree in psychology for social working. To help little kids out and families out, Chris is at work so I'm home by myself. So after this class I'm finna call my friend to come over and chill with me for a little bit and then start my next class at 6:30.

4:30

I waited for a good 30 mintues and soon my friend Keisha came over to hang with me. Keisha was a brownskin fem she was short 4'11, thick with a big booty she was bad. She has her lip periced and her belly buttoned done also.

Heyyyyy bihhhhhh. Keisha yelled as I opened the door

Hi cutie. I said

Kiesha kissed my cheek and walked in the house as I closed the door behind her.

How is the baby? Kiesha asked

The baby is good. I said as I rubbed my tummy

Good good, what we finna do? Kiesha asked

Anything. I said

Have you seen the new season to Orange is The New Black? Kiesha asked

No why? I asked

Bihhhhh we finna watch it!!!! Kiesha screamed

Okay. I said laughing a lil

I turned on the PS4 and put on Netflix to the show, I made popcorn and gotted candy and we sat and watched the season.

Chris POV

9:30

I just got off of work and I got a text to hit up a lick with my people. I drove over to the trap house where everyone was at waiting. It was 4 studs and about 13 niggas just on the porch all passing around different blunts. I walked up to them and dab up a few of them.

Ayye C u ready or nah? Slim said

Yeah my nigga I'm ready. I said

I smoked about two blunts before we all left, we all got in different cars and it took 4 minutes just to get to the place where we wanted to be. I saw it was this nigga house we used to beef with, over weed cause he stole from one of the hoes that stays at the trap house with slim. It was 3 cars we all parked in different spots we waited till the front was empty which took 30 minutes cause people walking in and out.

We waited for 10 mintues and finally got our shit and ran up to the house some where in the back, side, and front. Slim knocked on the door and moved to the side a big nigga opened the door and slim jumped back and shot him. We all ran in the house just shooting around killing each person in there it took a good 15 mintues to kill everyone in there. I grabbed my bags and stashed all the money in the bags and took any guns they had. My nigga Ace took all the drugs ( Weed, Coke, Heroin, Zanxis, pipes, hookahs, and including Editables)

We dipped out the house and went back to the trap house I got payed $1000 just for hittin that lick and I got trees to sell. I went home around 12:40 and Jasmine was sleep I took a quick shower and snuck into bed with Jasmine and cuddled with her and fell asleep.

Next Morning

I woke up to smelling bacon in the air i got up and washed my face and walked downstairs to the kitchen seeing Jasmine dancing and flipping bacon in the pan. I came up behind her and held her.

AHHHH ! God damit Chris you scared the shit out of me the hell is wrong with you ? jasmine asked

*laughs* I'm sorry baby i saw you having a good time i didn't want disturb you. I said

Mhmm, you food is in the microwave already done. jasmine said pointing to the microwave

i walked over to get my plate and sat at the table.

Baby how you feeling ? i asked

im good baby, he kicked twice today we got a Lil soccer player. Jasmine said rubbing her belly

I wanna feel. i whined

Jasmine walked over and I put my hand on her stomach and the baby kicked two more times.