I'd Lie

Prologue

It wasn't that he was bad his actions were just bad.He wasn't scary but his actions were , his eyes were green but blue with a tint of brown.Behind those gorgeous eyes there was mystery His dark brown is always mistaken for black but I can tell the difference. When he is nervous he puts his hand through his hair.His favourite color is green and he can play guitar he loves to be right and his birthday is the 17 of November.Now your probably thinking I'm a stalker but I just here this from the people around me. .His presents give me the hippegebes.He is like a scary movie you don't no whats going to happen like when the girls about to open the door but you scream at her to not do it she doesn't listen. he has this adorable half smile that made all the girls fall on there knees.He never talks he is always in detention.I guess that why they call him the bad boy.But something seems to be bothering him the way he looks at people its not like discussed it more like emotionless.Something looks missing in his life or his hearts been broken.When he walks in the hall people clear out.But I don't I stay there I watch how he moves.How every muscle in his body acts with each bone that's in his body.Sometimes he comes to school with purple bruises one time i was looking at one a while he was just standing in the hall way.It was dark purple with light blue surrounding it I looked up and we made eye contact.I remember it like it was yesterday I held my breath he took a step like he was going to talk to me his mouth even opened.But he closed it and turn back walking away never looking back this all happen in slow motion.

Some people say don't get to close but that makes me wanna get closer.From a far he looks scary but magical at the same time.When i see him my heart beats out of my chest I can feel the beating of my heart against my chest.Boom BOOM against my ribs it almost feels like my heart wants out of my chest.Sometimes I just wanna say just so you know I'm not afraid of you and I'm here for you.Then I would walk away.He needs someone and I wanna be that someone.He needs a friend someone to talk to.I think this boy has stole more then a pack of cigarettes from a store this Bad Boy stole my heart.But if you asked me if love him well I would just Lie.