Prologue

A few days ago some people I don't know came to my house to talk with my parents. Hiding behind the door I listened to them talking in the living room.

1st man; "I'm sorry to have to tell you that but your aunt died last Friday ".

2nd woman; "As you know she lived alone with her child and before she dies her last wish was that you take care of her son"

Man; "So that's why we come here today, we need to know if you will take care of him or not. He is 15 years old and from we see, we think he is a good boy. So will you take care of him or not".

For at least I think 10 minutes there was not a single voice I heard. Then my father spoke and said that he accepted. I was astonished to hear that as not long ago before this event I told my father that I wanted a sister and he said "NO" and that he didn't want another child.

After my father's reply, they talked for another 15 minutes and before they came out of the living room, I quickly went in my room.

After I heard the sound of  the door closing I came down the stairs like I didn't know anything and asked my father who it was. He asked me to come in the living room as he had something important to tell me. Then, he talked about the boy and said that he will come this Thursday and if I was okay with it.

I said it was 'OK' and we began to prepare a room for him. My mother and I cleaned the guest room for him.
In the blink of an eye the day arrived, he came accompanied by those 2 persons and before leaving my father talked one last time with them.

Father came in with the boy

My first impressions of him was that: He was tall , taller than me who is considered to be more tall for someone of my age (13).  He wore a hood so I could not really see his face

My first post Hope You like it Wait for the  Next Chapter