3:07

| THE AFTERMATH:CHAPTER SEVEN |

| THE AFTERMATH:
CHAPTER SEVEN |

"You know, I'd give anything to be anywhere but here, with you." Rhea spoke out loud as she sat, knees pulled up to her chest, next to Kol's desiccated body.

"I think I knew I loved you the moment we met, something inside of me knew that I was only whole when you found me that day."

She sighed before reaching out as if to grab the handle of the dagger, before hesitating and pulling her hand back.

Suddenly, a strong gust of wind blew through the Infirmary, Rhea gasped as the force of it caused the glasses to rattle and the lights to start swinging. As the ground started to shake, Rhea stood, heading towards the door. As she turned her head, she jumped when a light beside her blew, causing sparks to fly.

When she turned back to where she had just been sitting, her face turned to one of shock when she realised, Kol was no longer there.

"Kol?"

Rhea inched closer and gasped softly, turning her head to look for Kol. She turned around when she heard a sound behind her and jumped back slightly upon seeing Kol, with his fangs bared, he growled before attacking her, forcing her against the bar and viciously feeding from her.

Rhea screamed and weakly attempted to push him away— too distracted to even try and use magic— but she quickly lost all strength, slowly dying in his arms as he continued his attack. She wasn't angry, she would never be— this wasn't Kol's fault, it was theirs. Her last thought was that she loved him, no matter what.

Kol pulled back after several long moments, looking down at Rhea's dead body in devastation as he realised what he had done.

"R-Rhea? No, no, no." He held her face in his hands before biting into his wrist, desperately trying to feed her his blood.

"Wake up! Wake up! Come on Rhea, please baby, wake up. Wake up.." he trailed off, pulling her body towards his as he cried against her, repeatedly begging her to wake up.

Kol sank to the floor of the club, cradling Rhea's lifeless body whilst covered in her blood, with tears streaming down his face— he didn't know how much time had passed and he didn't care, he wouldn't leave her.

"KOL!" Ares voice roared as he came running in, Kol looked to see him carrying a body— precisely, Davina's body, with the exact same wound as Rhea's.

"I-I passed out, after they made me do it. I-I was the one who bought the protective spells down in here, and I.. linked them. I killed them both, it's all my fault. I killed my sister and my girlfriend." He cried out, voice hoarse as he placed Davina's body gently on a table before frantically pulling at his hair. Kol didn't say a word, only continued to cradle Rhea's body.