New Year of College <3

Chapter 1

You walk in to your new class ready for the year. You walk into class and cheekily peek at the register on the tutors desk, realising you don’t have any friends in the same class, you just go sit on the front row at the left. You get a book out and start to read as you’re there early.

Lost in the book, you almost miss out on the two girls gossiping on the way in, they sit two rows behind you and you carefully listen in to hear what could be so interesting. “yeah my dad is a ccg member and they’ve been getting reports about loads of ghoul actions going on in the 20th ward, they’ll have to be sending over an extermination squad sometime soon”. Your eyes widened, you live in that ward, you had no idea there were so many ghouls around there. Trying to forget it, you go back to reading your book.
10 minutes later, the rest of the class is all in and the tutor shows up. You put your book away and get out your laptop eager to start the year.

~~~

20 minutes into the lesson and someone shows up, “hi sir, I’m sorry I’m late” a male with white hair and grey eye walks in, “it’s okay kaneki, go take a seat”. You recognise that name, the two of you used to go to the same school, “did he dye his hair, it used to be black” you think to yourself. You turn and see he’s seated at the back on the right next to his best friend, hide (aka precious cinnamon roll that deserves no harm!!). “he really suits white hair” you think to yourself before realising you’re staring. He smiles and discreetly waves at you. You blush a little and quickly face the front and continue typing notes.

~~~

At the end of the day, you catch a bus and head off home. Whilst sitting on the bus, you realise hide and kaneki are also on it, sat at the back. Listening in you can hear hide teasing kaneki about having a crush on a girl already. For some reason it upsets you a little so you get your book out and read it for the journey home. At the stop before yours, hide gets off, he shouts bye to kaneki before looking at you and saying “bye kanekis lady crush” and then running off laughing. You turn around to look at kaneki to see he’s looking out the window blushing. You turn and continue reading with a big smile on your face.

At your stop, you and some other people get off. You start to walk before remembering what those girls were talking about, you slow down and start shaking, tears build up in your eyes before you feel a hand on your shoulder. You jump and turn to see what it is. “hi (y/n), I live just round the corner from you, do you wanna walk home with me” kaneki says before smiling at the end. You nod as you automatically feel safer around him.

The walk is a little quiet and awkward before you let out a slight giggle, “what was that about” kaneki asks softly, you smile and reply “I was just remembering what hide said while he was getting off the bus earlier” kaneki blushes up before stuttering a jumble of words, trying to save himself from the embarrassment hide has caused. “kaneki it’s fine, anyway, you’re my boy crush” you say, smiling at the ground with hot red cheeks.

*You’ve reached your block of flats* “hey kaneki, are you going to be safe walking the rest of the way, it’s just I know there have been reports of ghoul activity in the area and don’t want you to get hurt” kaneki puts his hands on your shoulders “I promise I’ll be fine” he reassures you. “good”, you say before wrapping your arms around his toned body and hug him tightly. He wraps his arms around you and holds you close. “right well it’s cold out, you should go in and get warm (y/n)” kaneki suggests, “okay, but here’s my number first, message me when you get to yours so I know you’re safe” you blab while getting a pen out, you realise you don’t have any spare paper in your bag, “here” kaneki says with his hand reached out, “write it on the back of my hand, that way I won’t forget it” you blush up. You hold his hand close to you so you can comfortably write on it. “there, don’t forget okay, otherwise I’ll be worried all night” you giggle.

~~~

You get in, put your bags down and go start making yourself dinner. *ping* you look at your phone in a rush, hoping it’s him, “new message, mum” you sigh, answer your mother’s message and get back to cooking. After dinner, you try doing your homework bit can’t concentrate as you keep checking your phone.

You go for a lay down to try and calm yourself and end up falling asleep.

《《《》》》《《《》》》

Honestly Tokyo ghoul is my favourite anime so I have no idea why I haven't written a Tokyo ghoul fan fiction before.

I hope you guys enjoy this chapter and the many chapters that I will be writing shortly ^_^

Don't forget to vote if you like it and comment (I love reading the comments).