Chapter one

"Eren I'm not too sure about this"
says an uncertain Armin as he twirls his newly dyed strawberry blonde hair between his fingers.
"Does this color even look good on me?"
Eren laughed softly
"of course dude way better than those yellow locks you had before. Now come on pin your bangs to the side and get your dress on and let's get to the party!"
Armin shyly gets his outfit on before his boyfriend gets angry at him. Eren has been known to get angry easily and Armin didn't want to be hit tonight. Eren always makes Armin wear dresses because no one is allowed to know Armin is a boy because Eren says he isn't a stupid fag like Armin. Eren and Armin soon get to the Halloween party hosted by Connie and Sasha. Armin gets a drink and looks at a stunning man with black hair with a nice undercut.
"he is stunning."
Armin mumbles under his breath. Little did he know that Eren was right behind him until pain exploded in his cheek and it turned bright red.
"who is stunning you're my girlfriend don't forget that bitch."
Eren walks off to his friends leaving Armin with tears threatening to fall as he holds his swollen cheek. Armin Downs his drink then two more turns into five more. Soon Armin jumps is the man with black hair from before walks over and grabs his shoulder.
"Hey Miss should you be drinking that much all alone?"
Armin shoves his hand off blushing. "I'm fine leave me alone."
The man sits next to Armin.
"My name is Levi yours?"
Armin looks up slowly and Levi gasps softly at his swollen cheek.
"I'm Armin and I'm not alone my boyfriend is with his friends."
Levi frowns softly and hands armin a piece of paper
"here this is my number and address text me whenever you need something and don't be afraid to stop by at any time. I got to go now I hope to see you again soon Armin."
Armins face goes beat red as he takes the paper and once Levi leaves he enters him and his contacts. Armins face drains of any color when eren walks over and yanks Armin to his feet.
"Looks like you need to have a little lesson tonight sweetie you seem to be acting a little strange, let's hurry and get you home so we can get you fixed up quick."
Armin quivers as he stumbles out of the party room and gets dragged to his and Eren's apartment. Eren throws Armin inside and roughly takes off the dress leaving Armin and only his lacy panties.
"You're disgusting fag."
That night Armin gets the worst beating Since Eren found out he was a boy. After everything eren leaves Armin bloody on the floor and goes off to bed with one last kick. Armin coughs up more blood than he would like to admit. Armin struggles and reaches for his phone. After a lot of pain and struggling he finally gets his phone and send one text. To Levi "hello"
armin gets up and hobbles out of the door grateful Eren forgot to lock it. Armin sends another quick text to Levi
"please come help me"

First chapter up!! Hope you guys like this so far! I'll try to update my other stories soon to!