Leaving

3/30/17- Holyyyy Crap. So it's been like a year since I've wrote this & I'm cringing a lot... Screw it, I'm not gonna even change anything. Oh kill me now ;-;

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  

A/N

This is my very first fanfic and I'm super excited! I really hope you enjoy this! Also the start of the story will begin with Team Natsu (Lucy, Natsu, Gray, Erza,and Wendy) on a dangerous job.

Disclaimer: I do not own Fairy Tail. Hiro Mashima has the honor of that and if I did own Fairy Tail, all of its ships would be sailing! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Just letting you know that unless you read the author's note, the first bit of the story might not make sense.*

"NOOO, LUCY LOOK OUT!" Right then is when everything went wrong. Just 5 hours ago everything was fine. Team Natsu was heading out on a dangerous job to fight a monster that was terrorizing a town not too far from Magnolia and only took an hour to get there by train.  When the team finally arrived at their destination they met with a man and women who were the people that requested the job. The woman told us the monster was located in a cave in the middle of a forest that was filled with monsters. It would take about 2 hours to get to the cave if they walked and walking was their only choice. Natsu and Gray fought the entire When the team finally arrived at the cave, the monster had already sensed their presence but the team did not know that. Erza spoke up and said that she heard rumbling in the cave. Natsu then said that he heard it too. Gray and Lucy didn't though so they were surprised when the huge and terrifying monster emerged. It immediately took a swing with its arm at Erza and she re equipped into Heavens Wheel Armour. She used a spell called Pentagram Sword but the attack barely affected the beast so she re equipped again into an armor known as Armadura Fairy. It was one of her strongest armors. As she attacked the beast Natsu and Gray were also struggling to hurt it. Lucy joined the two and summoned Loke and Virgo but since they were some of her strongest spirits it was really hard for her to keep their gates open. (A'N this takes place before the GMG/grand magic games so Ultear hasn't unlocked their second origins). Wendy went over to Erza and started to heal her wounds then slowly made her way to all the others. Not only did she heal them, she was also able to give them a little bit of their magic power back. It had been about an hour since they began their battle and everyone was exhausted and had used a ton of magic power. Lucy wasn't able to keep a spirit's gate open anymore so she was relentlessly attacking the beast with her whip, Fleuve d'étoiles. Erza still managed to fight but Natsu needed fire badly or else he would be useless. Gray was also having a lot of trouble attacking and Wendy used all of her magic power healing the team and she had passed out. As everyone tried to catch their breath the beast suddenly targeted Lucy and swung his arm at her at an inhumane speed. Natsu jumped in front of her in just the nick of time but he didn't have the time to defend himself and so the monster hit him. It hit him hard. That was when everything went wrong. Natsu fell to the ground and Lucy rushed to his side. She saw blood trickle from his mouth and she started to cry. She didn't know what was going to happen. There was no way that this beast was normal. There was no way this beast was an S-class monster like the job description said. It had to be something that only Gildarts Clive could handle. It was impossibly strong. So strong that not even Team Natsu, Fairy Tail's strongest team could handle it. Natsu was in terrible shape and his eyes were slowly shutting. All that Natsu could hear was a faint sound of Lucy sobbing and her screams for him. It hurt him to hear his dear Lucy this sad. Natsu whispered to Lucy, "don't worry. I'll be ok." And then everything went black for Natsu. Lucy yelled to retreat but Erza said she needed to stay. Lucy knew that Erza would die if she stayed. Lucy pleaded Erza to just go and eventually she gave in. Lucy carried Natsu despite the fact that she was weak and he was heavy. Gray and Erza both offered to help with carrying Natsu but she turned them down. Lucy told Gray to carry Wendy and that was all they could do.