Chapter 2 Queen of all

LUCY'S POV.

I was walking in the forest when I heard a roar ... I went to the source of it and saw .....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
a big dragon .... it has beautiful scales and so big .... " what are you doing here mortal?!" it ask "I'm here to train " i reply "I'm Celeste the Celestial dragon " it said  " I'm Lucy , Lucy heartfilia " it was shock and turn to human form. She has beautiful yellow hair and white dress ..

" Are you the Queen Layla's daughter???" celeste ask Lucy so shock...

"yes... my mother is a queen???" "yes" I didn't know that my mother is queen of the Dragon realm.

" is my mother alive ?? " I ask to Celeste

Celeste sighed and say " No , she died because of a deceased.... " she paused " ......she fake her death because she wants to protect the Dragon realm  after three months Grandeey ( is that how you spell ) the air dragon told us that your mother Queen Layla , has a deceased ... we were shock at that time .... your mother didn't know that she had deceased .... we told her after several months .... after she died .. we search for the princess and that is you ... after several years past I found you now let's go to the realm to get you rest ... " I nod. She chant "  Open the gate to dragon realm !" then there's a portal there are violet,green, and yellow swirls in the portal ..... we get inside of the portal and went to another world.

-----------------------------------------

sorry very short ...

like
vote
Comment