Sexy

Nick

One thing that helped to take my mind off of wedding preparations, was playing sports. Baseball was my favorite, so I was thrilled when Wilmer invited Demi & I both to play in a celebrity charity softball event. He invited a lot of our mutual friends so it was going to be a lot of fun & was for a good cause, so I was thrilled. Demi wasn't on my team, so it would be interesting to play against her.

I was getting dressed for the event, when Demi came to the room & stood in the doorway. She was wearing jean shorts & a tshirt. "Don't you think you better get dressed. We need to leave soon." I said to her as I was looking in the drawers of my dresser for my baseball socks.

Demi sighed, tilting her head, slightly. "You know how sexy I think you are in baseball pants."

I chuckled. "I'm sexy in all kinds of pants. Especially when I'm gettin into yours." I winked at her.

"Mmmm. Yea, and right now, you are so sexy that I am soaking wet just looking at you."

I froze & looked at her, a smile taking over my face. "Is that so?"

Demi leaned on the door, nodding & biting her lip. "So I'm thinking maybe you should come f.uck me against the wall before we go."

I couldn't help but to laugh. "We have to go. You don't want to be late." I went back to searching in my drawers, fighting the feeling I was having in my crotch area. I hated being late to anything, especially a charity thing.

I heard Demi leave & she returned a few minutes later, while I was sitting on the bed putting on the socks I finally found. I looked up to see her standing in the doorway, wearing only her softball shirt, unbuttoned enough so that her breast was exposed a little. My mouth started to water & my eyes got pretty enormous, I was sure. I swallowed hard. The sexy smile on her face was that of triumph & I smiled at her. "You think you're so sexy, don't you?" I asked, looking away & putting my other sock on.

"Not at all." Her voice even seemed sexier right now. I looked up, against my better judgement. watching her slide her hand up her thigh, then pull her shirt up to reveal her naked body beneath the jersey. Demi walked toward me & I sat up straight, holding my breath. Just as she passed me, she shot me a come-hither smile over her shoulder, then bent down to pick up a sock. I got an eye full of her ass & that was all it took.

I was behind her in a matter of seconds, groping & kissing wherever I could touch. My hard bulge was bumping against her ass & she grabbed my hair, seductively. I turned her around & covered her mouth with mine, stifling our moans. It wasn't long before my pants were at my ankles & she was lying on the edge of the bed, her legs open wide, inviting me inside. I would just have to drive faster to this event & I knew it would be worth it. My fiance never looked so sexy & I wasn't letting it go to waste. And it was a good thing this game was for charity, because I was going to have a hard time concentrating on the game with my sexy fiance watching me with these gorgeous f.uck me eyes while she was in the out field.