Appstore: Google Play. Game: Deer Hunter 2016. Developers: Glu

ALERT: This is not an advertisement for the game! This is a personal review! The views in this review are mine! This is all opinion!

In the past, this game was playable without having to have constant internet access.

It overheats my phone to the point of where it shuts down, and is constantly asking me for money.

The dog hunts update makes it harder to play and I get slightly annoyed when yet again no animals come out and my dogs don't hunt.

Waste of energy.

The file sizes are insane. How do you expect us to be able to download 800MB files on smaller devices like the phone? I understand that the graphics on the game are good, but its excessive.

The game has a huge amount of ads, and they mostly contain a little unresponsive 'X' in the corner. These ads are normally video based, and have a time limit before you can skip them and continue with the game. They come up after every hunt, and are very offputting.

The style of the hunts such as the African and Indian areas seems to be that of a poachers hunt. The hunts consist of killing rare or endangered animals such as lions, king cheetahs, and zebras.

There is, however, an upside to all of these wrongs.

The graphics are nice and realistic.

The gameplay is overally smooth and animations are smooth and fluid.

Subtracting the dog hunts, the hunts are exiting, especially the exilirating trophy hunts, which provide challenge and a good thrill as you hit the right part of the rare and even dangerous game creatures.