Queen

Yes my family may look picture perfect but it's seriously not at all in fact i hate it when people call me perfect or my family. My little sister is my only friend i have to be honest her name is maple and mine well it's really stupid its Hazel i know its stupid, my mom knocked on the door i opened it she said "sweetie unlock your door." i said "m-mom you never knock on my door." she said this is serious i walked out my room and there was Maple and mom i said "what's going on?" mom responded with "we are going to go and stay with grandma for the weekend." i said "Y-YES! R-REALY?" maple said "yup im happy as well! " Maple whispers (its my escape) i nod my head mom says "GIRLS GO PACK NOW"  we run and pack i packed for a weekend and alot of money just in case and my computer and phone.  we all get in the car.   3 hours later  mom said "we are here girls."  we run out and see our grandma me and maple yell "GRANDMA!!"  she looks really happy to see us grandma has a very small house so small maple and i have to share a room she takes us to our room she says "quite small bags for moving in with me." maple says "no we are just staying for the weekend." grandma says "amy you didnt tell them?!" (amy is our moms name)  mom runs away maple and i start crying and grandma says "you two need to go to bed you have school tomorrow." we go to bed.  grandma comes and wakes us up to go to school im in high school so is my sister she is a freshmen we walk in the kitchen "i made breakfast." says grandma we walk in "there are crepes!" we eat and get all ready for the day. i say "Nana i don't wanna go to school.." grandma said "honey i understand but you gotta, im surprised that your not talking about your mom leavin." "mom always does that we are not interested in her mind games anymore we accually wanted to move here!!" maple and i agree. maple and i thank nana for breakfast then we go get ready together i get out my makeup and she get's out her hair spray and her water bottle and some rubber bands we go to the bathroom to get ready with our supplies i tell maple "i won't do your hair if you don't get dressed first."maple argues "That doesnt make sense there is no specific way to do it!" i said "I know but if you dress now then your hair wont get ruiend if you change first." after awhile maple agrees she comes out in a huge dress i say "are you kidding me!" she said "Im fancy." i say "go change into the casual outfit that i put out please." after a long argument she agrees and changes she comes in i say "awe my little sisters first day of 2nd grade." she looks really annoyed i go change into a sweatshirt and so white jeans and then  i decide to do my sisters hair for her i say "what hairstyle do you want." maple says "a bun! DUH." i do a bun and then nana yells "meet you two in the car." we agree and maple yells "LAST ONE TO THE CAR IS A ROTTEN EGG" i say maple im skateboarding to school grandma already planned for me to ride that to school and wait in the office for people to show me my classes, but have the best day love you baby maple." maple gets mad. 

READ NEXT CHAPTER TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS