List of entries for 2016-2017 J-pop Watty Awards

These are the list of entries for the 2016-2017 J-pop Watty Awards. This list will be expand and be updated as the number of entries are increased. There is no age restriction or limit to the number of people who can enter. For information on the rules and how to enter, please refer to the Guidebook. If you feel that your questions are not answered feel free to message or comment below.  Thank you. 

**************************

EllaXJ-pop

Marius (One-Shots) By EllaXJ-pop

Summary: Just random one-shots of Marius!!!!!!!! Requests on a certain person in Sexyzone is welcome!!!(I wanna write something for someone soooo kept the requests coming!!!) this is going to be entered in the J-pop watty awards, and it's my first EVA watty comp so please support this!!!!!! You don't have to if u don't wanna...

Link: https://www.wattpad.com/144092861-marius-one-shots-greetings-from-ellaxj-pop

**************************

Hashimotokanna [The 2015 J-pop Watty Award Winner]

Arashi The Dream Fan Fiction 

Summary: ****Winner of the Most Popular J-pop Fanfiction Watty Award 2015**** The ARASHI is a well-known popular idol group that was formed in 1999. This is a fan fiction about the ARASHI (idol group) going around Japan doing live concerts, competing in various competitions and going on TV personality shows to become the number one idol of the year. Will they Become the number one idol of the year?

Link: https://www.wattpad.com/120239392-arashi-the-dream-fan-fiction-2015-j-pop-watty

Love Arigatou (Sato Shori fan fiction)

Summary: Miyazaki Natsumi is a high schooler who was living in Fukuoka, but one day she goes to Sexy Zone's concert for the first time and sees Shori kun singing, and notices how cool an idol can be. Ever since then she has become a huge fan of Shori kun. This made her want to meet Shori kun in person, so she persuade her parents to try and let her transfer to a Horikoshi Gakuen -(The school Shori goes to)located in Tokyo, Nakano district, which is famous known for its students, and also know for its expensive tuition fees. But with the strict rules of regular students not allowed to speak with the Sports Idols / Artists during breaks or outside school, and the punishment if caught doing this, he/she will be fined, detained or expelled. will Natsumi risk her self to get a chance to talk to him? Or will she be caught and be expelled?

Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/42174613-love-arigatou-sato-shori-fan-fiction-2nd-place

**************************

Catie106

My birthday story

Summary: This is the story of my 15th birthday and what happened on that special day. Also what happened afterwards. Includes the band Hey! Say! JUMP and some of their music. (I don't own them) BTW: This is completed now so I have made a sequel. If you want to see what happens next please read it and give me feed back.

Link: https://www.wattpad.com/221581674-my-birthday-story-today-is-the-day

Hey! Say! JUMP X OC book

Summary: This is a book with all kinds of different fan fictions that will make you laugh and cry. So have a box of tissues near you when you read. Please enjoy~~

Link: https://www.wattpad.com/236470481-hey-say-jump-x-oc-book-keito-at-my-track-meet 

My Life Story: A sequel to My Birthday Story

Summary: This is the story that starts a few months after the separation at the end of my first story titled "My Birthday Story". I highly suggest you read that first because you will be totally lost. This story includes the band Hey! Say! JUMP (I don't own them)

Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/64645299-my-life-story-a-sequel-to-my-birthday-story

**************************

Rilakummachan123

Marius Yo is my class mate?! 

Summary: 《Riko's POV》It is 6:00 am and my alarm goes off to tell me it is time to get up. I press the snooze button and get up. I take a quick shower and get dressed. I eat my breakfast then run to school. By the time, I run inside the gate, there wasn't many people there. I take out my phone to check the time. "Its 6:40 am. I guess I'm a little too early." I say to myself. I walk inside the school, change my shoes then sit on edge of the windows in the hallway. I take out my earphones and plug it to my phone and play my song list. I sit looking out the window looking at the sky. Then I feel a tap on my shoulder. I turn around then see a boy. He looks familiar . 《The boy's POV》Wahhh, where is the Staff Room?! This school is way too big. As I walk in the hallways, I see a girl looking at the window listening to music. She looks beautiful. Maybe I can ask her directions. I tap on her shoulder and she turns her head around and looks at me. "Umm. Sorry to bother you, but where ...

Link: https://www.wattpad.com/163918313-marius-yo-is-my-classmate-chapter-1

Falling for you

Summary: Even though I'm an idol in Morning Musume, I feel like an ordinary girl. Until, I met him.. He made me feel like in Heaven whenever I'm in hell.  But, he is an idol as well...

Link: https://www.wattpad.com/248265540-falling-for-you-prolouge

**************************

Noodles22123

Love of the Samurai

Summary: You find yourself in the Edo period and the daughter of the leader of one of the most powerful alliances in Kyoto. You're boyfriend is a powerful samurai leader within the alliance, who would risk his life to save yours in an instance. You couldn't ask for a better life. What happens when another samurai leader falls in love with you and would do anything for your love?Link:

Link: https://www.wattpad.com/311805945-love-of-the-samurai-prologue

Random Sexy Zone x Reader One-Shots

Summary: Random Sexy Zone fanfictions. Enjoy these five ikemen of Sexy Zone!セクシーゾーンの色々なファンフィクション。こちらの5人のイケメンを楽しみして下さい!

Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/76188479-random-sexy-zone-x-reader-one-shots

**************************

Ledwynnechan

Tasted U (A Chinen Yuri OneShot)

Summary:Johnny & Associates new computer specialist, Jane Kudou, was scared facing people around her, but everything's changed when she spend a day with one of the agency's most famous artist ...Hey Say JUMP's, Chinen Yuri. [This is my entry for JPOP watty awards. Ganbatte to us. ^-^ Dedicated for my friend who's going to have her dreams come true. ^-^ (I POURED OUT MY HEART TO THIS FOR YOU!!! HOPE I GIVE JUSTICE. HAHAHAHAHA!!!!]

Link: https://www.wattpad.com/335302379-tasted-u-a-chinen-yuri-oneshot-tasted-u

**************************