Chapter 1: The Make-Out Session

"Amy!" My boyfriend, Max said as he ran towards me.

          "Hi Ma-" I exclaimed. Max surprised me when he hugged me. We were in the front of the school and we had five minutes left before the bell rang. After we stopped hugging, we started to walk until my friend, Alyssa, walked up to me and said,     

          "I hate you and your guts you dirty slut." What, the fuck. What on this bloody earth did I do to her that made her so pissed off? 

          "What? What did I do?" I ask. I am so confused. She looks at me confused as well.

          "You don't remember what happened last night?" She asked softly but angry.

          "What happened last night?" Max asks.

          "Nothing." Alyssa replies as she walks away. 

          "Start talking." Max said to me as he looks at me.

          "I honestly don't know what happened, Max." I said, afraid he wasn't gonna believe me. What did we do last night? All I remember doing was going to the bar, having a couple a shots, and then blacking out. What did I do? Did I do someone? Did I hurt someone? No, I wouldn't do that. Although, I do get a little horny when drinking.
          "Well,  until I know what happened, I am not going to talk to you." Max said as he walked away.

         "Well, consider us not dating anymore!" I yelled as I ran away from him. After I got to the other side of the courtyard, I felt a tear run down my cheek. At the moment, I just lost my only REAL friend and my boyfriend. I started crying but then the bell rang.

*Time Skip To After School*

          I walked out the school's front doors and walked home. I got home and walked inside.
          "I'm home!" I yelled to my mom. No response. "Mom?" I asked and yelled. I walked upstairs to my mom's room. I look inside, and almost puke. There is blood on the carpet, the walls, the bed, everywhere. Then I see mom. On the bed. Dead. There is blood on the window sill. I feel that someone went through the window. What happened? I pull out my phone and dial 9-1-1.
          "Hello?" Someone answers.
         "Um hi. H-help me." I reply.
          "Okay. My name is Natalie. What is the matter?" The person said.
          "Um. Well. I just got home and.... I went to go look for my mom but....... she was murdered!" I said as I broke into tears.
          "Okay, well I need you too calm down while we send someone to come over. Where do you live?" Natalie.
          " Clumbus Lane, 143." I replied.