Meeting my roommate

okie so my name is Destrey Quinn
I was born in Canada
I have blue hair and black eyes
I have to go to the boys dorm and live there considering there's no room in the girls dorm
I don't wear the uniform cuz I made a deal that I at least have to wear the colors cuz I can't wear a skirt for shit I'm only 5'0"
I have a belly piercing and a nose piercing and a tattoo on my lower back it's an anchor
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
'first day and its going great'

I'm wearing black sweat pants, a grey tank top ,and my black vans

I walked around the school with one of the teachers so I can talk to the principle about my schedule , my room, and all that junk. All I know is that I'm sharing a room with this kid named Gary, because the girls dorm is packed, thank god there's two beds, anyway I finally made it to the office.

"aah miss Quinn I have been waiting for you" Mr. Crabblesnitch spoke

"hello Mr. Crabblesnitch, how's your day so far"

"wonderful thank you for asking, anyway it says here on your papers you have adhd, and slight anger, and anxiety issues. That's all right, we'll make sure you stay safe"

"yeah I have anger issues and I'm really panic-y"

"I see well I hope that's not gonna be an issue in this school, right?"

"of course sir" I smiled

"very well here's you're schedule and your room key and be sure to behave. anyway, you may exit the school on weekends to get necessities, just be careful"

"I will sir! Of course!"

"Alright, you may be on your way. you can have the rest of the time to explore the campus"
"Alright. thank you sir"

I walked to the boys dorm, which was empty, I was looking for my room. in the process of lookin around I found a comfy looking lounge with a vending machine. As I walked deeper into the dorm I finally found my room, I unlocked the door and walked in, no one was in here.

"time to fuck shit up"

I grabbed my bag and put my clothes in the empty drawers, I then took my bed set and started to make my bed. I added my fluffy blanket onto the bed along with two of my own pillows. I looked at the time, i still had a half an hour to explore, so I decided to take a shower and stay in my room all day. I grabbed my items I needed for a shower, and I walked in ready to relax.

Gary's P.O.V.

I was walking to my dorm, apparently I have a new roommate. I wonder what moron I got stuck with. a prep, a greaser boy, a nerd, or maybe a jock. ugh wonderful! As long as they don't interfere with my plans, I don't care. I finally reached the dorm, I walked straight into my room hoping to find my roommate gone, instead I inspected the room to find it empty, but then I heard shower turn on. Music was blasting out the bathroom, Miss Jackson by Panic! At The Disco to be specific. I began to inspect his stuff,, his bed was nice, it had a plain black blanket with navy blue pillows. Classy color choice. I then saw a bag on the floor, is that a bra? The water turned off, I heard the person shuffle around a bit. A blow dryer was turned on, I don't think this guy is straight?

Destrey P.O.V.

I was blow drying my hair until I was satisfied with the outcome. I then grabbed my clothes an put them on, as soon as I was done blow drying, and getting dressed, I put my hair in a pony tail. I took out my contacts putting on my thick black glasses. I put on my black jacket on, because I was kinda chilly, I then walked out to find that Gary kid, in nothing but sweatpants....damn was he built.

"um hi" I spoke, he turned around and looked me up and down.

"you're my roommate?" he looked confused