chapter 1

Hello!!! Okay soooo this is going to start out talking about vaati but after a couple chapters shadow will start to appear more I mean it is about him so.

You were in your room thinking about life and also thinking about the love of your life vaati you've been working for him for years and somewhere along the line you've fallen for him but he doesn't know it yet you guys are really good friends though.
You heard a knock on your door causing it to interupt your thoughts you opened the door only to see shadow he was always flirting with you but you had your eyes set on someone else you looked at shadow and he smiled and said ''Hello Beautiful".  You just smiled back and said "hey"
"What do you want?." you asked shadow.
Obviously not liking that you ignored his compliment he frowned and said "vaati wants to see you something about dinner?."
"Dinner" you asked.
*but why would he want to ask me to dinner?.... Could this be a date?.*
You thought
"Yeah."
Shadow said and walked off saying something under his breath you couldn't hear him well all you heard was chance.
You were smiling and quickly closed the door and got ready.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shadows pov
----------------------------------------------
Why can't she just give me a chance?. I said as I walked off not caring if she heard me or not