part one

"Hurry up [name]!! " said osana, "I'm coming osana!! " you said as you ran out of your house, "uhh you always keep me waiting!! What ever just catch up ok" said osana as you Two ran quick to school.

"Wow that was quiet a run" said osana, "we made it yay" said [name], "oh shut up your the reason we have to come gasping Like dogs every day!! " said osana as she crossed her arms.

"I-im sorry" said [name], "oh geez stop crying you know I'm just teasing you" she said smiling alittle, "hmm" said [name] thinking she heard what she thought she heard. "Oh never mind let's get to our homeroom" said osana as you and her walked to your guys homeroom.

--[name] senpai's pov--

as I sat in my seat behind osana I stared outside the window and looked at the mystical sakura tree, I just can't wait for my high school year to be over and do all my plans.

"[Name]!! " said Saki as she called for me, "ehh y-yes!! " I said spacing out, "the teacher is calling your name" said Saki as I quickly get up and say here.

As the teacher finished taking role she gave us an assignment which was to write about what you would do for thanks giving. Me and osana worked in groups of 2 and by the end of class we had to finsih our paragraphs.

--timeskip--

It was the end of class and me and osana gave the teacher our paragraph essay on what we would do for Thanksgiving, as we went to lunch we got out lunchboxes and ate, even thou everything seemed normal I had a weird feeling I was being watched but idk by who.

--to be cotinued--