Out Of Order

Fade was a evil Animatronic version of a youtuber named Will Ryan front a channel called Dagames. He had a bad murderous past. He used to go by "Black Hoodie" he had killed a young girl, her name was McKenna. She's been haunting him...

There was an unknown Animatronic named Ethanol. He was Ethan from CrankGameplays evil side. He would hide in the shadows and no one would notice, he was a animatronic that the owners of the place thought was too dangerous. He did want to play with the kids, but he wasn't allowed, so he just watched from a hidden room. The security camera room. No one was ever in there... Except for Purple....William Afton...

Fade and Ethanol had never met, even though they both were not allowed to be near the children. Ethanol despised Fade, he wanted what he had. But he didn't know his torturous past.

Fade was Mangles rejected son, Mangle kept his second sister, Darkness and never told her about Fade. She would give Darkness all the attention and Fade none.

Fade has a happier life now with a half animatronic girl named Demonica. Demonica has beautiful long white and pink hair, near pure white skin, and where's black, white and pink clothing. She loves Fade so much, she would go insane if he was hurt extremely badly or dead. She couldn't stay grounded if it wasn't for him. He was still evil when they had met, Demonica turned everything around, she was able to find out why he killed others, it was lack of affection. She had to beg a bit until he stopped. She had to risk herself to death and near death situations to gain his attention from his own evil entities that created inside him since now he was good.

Demonica and Fade are now happily engaged, what Fade doesn't know is that demon mating season is coming soon, and Demonica doesn't feel like herself.

Stay tooned for this part to have an update soon :3