The recruitment Part 1

Clary POV

I wake up with a feeling of hatred, revenge and excitement running through my veins. Today is the day the recruitment process starts. Today is when we finish what the uprising had started. After gathering my thoughts up, I head straight into my bathroom and get ready for the day. I get into the shower and feel the hot water rolling off my back. When I step out, the room is full of steam. I walk over and put on my dress. The dress is floor length, crimson red with black lace around it. At the back of it, there is a cape- like trim flowing down behind me. I put on my black 5-inch stiletto shoes and head over to my mirror vanity to apply my make up. Since my skin is clear, I put on lipstick (the same colour as my dress) and I apply some mascara to make my emerald green eyes pop. I apply some hair cream to clam down my fiery red hair. I look back at my reflection; feeling satisfied, I walk down to my brother's room to see if he's ready yet. 

As soon as I walk out my door, my shirtless brother bombarded me with questions on what type of shirt he should wear. "Should I wear blood red or crimson red?" he asks "crimson" I reply "We can be matching" I smile a sarcastic smirk. He nods with satisfaction and hurries back into his room to get changed. 

I then head on down to the kitchen to grad something to eat before the recruitment begins. I head to the fridge and just as I'm about to pull out the box of strawberries, my father walks in saying "Our guests have arrived, please start to take your position". Jonathon and I take or positions at the door and wait for our father to call us out.