Jungkook

You and Jungkook have been dating for 1 year and tomorrow is your anniversary of been together. Jungkook is on a tour with his friends and he wont be back until tomorrow, you missed he so much that you could cry. He called you on the phone " hey bae, how are you?" You said " Im fine I just missed you thats all." He said " awww, I missed you too anyways I going to go to sleep, see you next week." You said " next week? I thought that you were coming tomorrow, what wrong?" He said " we wont be able to come tomorrow because we have to go to America, ok bye bye, I love you." "Ok bye bye I love you too." You said. The next morning, you went on Twitter to check some out, when you looked at the picture, you saw Jungkook with another girl shirtless, you were so angry that you wait until he came back next week. Next week came and you were at the house where you both shared. You heared the door open and you were sitting in the living room. He came and said " hey bae im back how are you?"" Fine but I have one question to ask you." Yous said. He said " what ????" " who is this girl in this picture and why are you shirtless!?!?!?! Are you cheating on me with that girl." You said angrily." No bae, I could never cheat on you, you are my life and that girl is my stylish. Now tell me, I have a beautiful girlfriend like you and im cheating, what kind of man do you think I am? I love you so much." He said and you began to blush snd you said," im sorry and I just got jealous and I know that you are the type of man to cheat, maybe I just missed you." " I know and I missed you too and happy anniversary to us I have a gift for you." He said. He give a beautiful star heart necklace. You said " Thank you for the necklace." He holds your waist and then he kissed you and he deepen the kiss and both smile during the kiss.