Neighbors

Kale's P.O.V.

I sit on the couch in the living room of my new house with a pepsi in my hand. Only dressed in althetic shorts and a sweatshirt, I really dont care how I look right now.

I moved here, to Cheshire, from Sydney, Australia. I moved here with my 15 year old sister, Cassidy, because our parents died a horrible death.You see, my mum was having an affair with her boss, and her boss stabbed her multiple times and then killed our father, before taking himself as well. He would've gotten to us, if it weren't for our dogs. We own three. One blue heeler (Australian Cattle Dog) a Pomsky (a Pomeranian/husky mix), and an Australian Kelpie (Dark Brown version of Australian Cattle Dog)

I'm a youtuber. A damn good one too. I also have an official Twitter and Vine. For every veiw I get on YouTube, I earn $100. For every Re-Vine on Vine,I get $525 dollars. I went to college studying film, so I basically studied unemployment. I am 19, around five foot eight, and have dark, straight hair, and very dark eyes. Cassidy is the ALWAYS -CALLED prettyier one, with lighter blonde hair and hazel eyes. She is OBSESSED with some British boyband, so she's excited to be here in Cheshire. She's 16 and going on bossy,

I haven't gone out much since the move, unless its with Cass to the store, or take her to school, or walk our dogs. But that doesn't count. I haven't actually gone places, explore. Stores don't count.

I sip my Pepsi quietly and scroll through my Facebook and Twitter pages. After a while I get bored. Why not go to a store?I tie my hair in a messy bun and run up the stairs, tripping on about fifteen million boxes until I make my way to what is supposed to be my room. I open one of my boxes of clothes and pull out some neon sneaker things. I shove them aside and dig into the box, hoping I'll find my black galaxy shorts.

"AH HA!"  I yell, pulling them out of the box. I pull them on with the most idiotic smile on the planet. I slip on a 'Cool Story Bro' sweatshirt and a pair of those Nike heels. I place fake nerd glasses on my face and grab my keys, popping my head into Cassidy's room, where she is fangirling with her best friend, Madison.

"Cass, I'm going to the store, you guys wanna come?"

She snorts , " KALE! KNOCK! DAMN I DONT GET ANY PRIVACY IN THIS HOUSE!" she slams the door in my face.

"Okay then" I growl, and I open the door, letting Volas and Ava out before me, Eli folowing me. (Volas is mine. He's the blue heeler. Eli is mine too. He's the Australian Kelpie. Ava is ALOT smaller, about the size of a young cat, and Cassidys puppy. The little brats make a perfect team!)

As a dark curly haired boy steps out the house right next to mine, Ava bolts into his yard.

"AVA!" I yell, running after her, Volas and Eli at my heels.

She jumps up, scaring him. He flings his hands up and backs up.

"You're okay" I say, trying to grab the little shit, "She wont bite... I think"

He laughs at my remark, " I don't think she likes me"

His voice is a really hot,strong, deep British accent.

She then barks. Volas growls, the fur in his back standing up. Eli crouches, ready to pounce on the little dog

"Hold." I say. They sits on command, eyes fixed on Ava.

I snatch her, holding her tightly so she can't get free.

The boys emerald eyes trail to Volas and Eli

"They were trying to protect you" I say.

He smirks,"Can I pet em?" I nod, grinning,

"Release" I say. Volas runs up to him, tail wagging,Eli following slowly, and I feel teeth sink into my hand. "OW! GEEZ AVA!"

He looks up at me, still petting Volas, "Im Harreh"

Harry

"Kale" I shake my hand, as beads of blood start to form.

"She's not trained, eh?" he says.

I shake my head, "She's my little sisters dog. But she's too obsessed with -uhm-"

"One Direction?" he asks.

"Yeah, to obsessed with them to train her.......damnit that hurt"

He smiles sweetly, "I have to run, but I hope to see you around". He winks, making my face flush a tomato colour.

I spin around, "Heel".

Volas  and Eli trot by my side happily as I take the little piece of crap inside, then shut the door quickly before my dogs got inside. Both have a height that  make it up to about my thigh

I turn and get in my car, opening the backseat for them and rolling down the window. I sit in the car, pressing tissue to the two flipping holes in my hand from that thing. Dont get me wrong, I LOVE animals. But I swear, Cassidy put her sassyness on that dog.

After the bleeding stops, I start the car and pull out of the driveway, but not before catching a glimpse of Harry texting in an expensive car. And im in a black SUV. (Like the ones the president has)

I go to Petco, and put Volas on a short leash before rolling up the window and shutting off the car. I snap on Eli one too and they walk beside me, as I lock the car and make my way inside, matching my pace.

I walk inside and go to the dog section.

I get Volas and Eli a big bone each, and Ava a rawhide in just her size. I pick them a bright blue frisbee, a few ropes, and alot of tennis balls and chew toys.

After I pay, I go to my car and take my baby off his leash. He sticks his head out the window as I drive back home.

When I get home, I hear Cassidy and her friend screaming.

"EY! SHUT UP WHY DONCHA!" I call up to them.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" she yells back.

"I HAVE THE POWER TO GROUND YOU! YOU BETTER SHUT YOUR FACE BEFORE I TAKE EVERYTHIN GONE DIRECTION AND THROW IT AWAY!"

She doesnt reply, just blasts another one of their songs. Since im a legal adult, and older, I have to play the mum card.

It sucks.

I sigh. I hate yelling at my sister. Makes me seem like the mean one.

I grab my Cannon Camera and run downstairs, into the basement. It's a fully furnished place, and I "work" down here. Eli and Volas curl up on their beds as I set up my cameras.

"Ello guys! It's me again!"