Chapter. 1

People only said that he had weak heart because he couldn't stay mad at anyone for long.But  they didn't realise how right there were.They all laughed at him because he was being lazy. He just didn't have any energies  due to his heart conditions. He would laugh it off though. When the sudden burst of pain would come, he will yell and complaint in attempt to hide the fact that his heart was hurting, that his heart was killing him. Even though they were only jokes, he knew that, but still he want to mask the true pain.

How could he tell them? How was he supposed tell the others that his heart was slowly giving out? Akkey couldn't bring himself to do that. He watched as the rest of member all laughed, enjoying the expensive meal that he brought for them. Feeding six grown men was a pocket breaker,but it was worth to him. To see them all smiling and having a good time was worth it. It made his unbearable pain, tolerable. There was no point saving up his money anyway. There was no hope for him.

A burst of pain rushed throughout his chest. Instinctively, his hand jolted up and grabbed his shirt in a worthless attempt to ease the constricting pain. The group of men sitting around him paused their meal and look at him with concerned their eyes.

Akkey looked back up at them. "ah, you guys eat so much. How can I handle spending so much money at once?" He complaint, trying to hide the deep breath he so desperately needed to catch.

"brother, don't do like that. You scared me."Keith(the youngest) whined, then continued eating.

"akkey can't handle his pocket getting lighter " samy commented, causing the other to laugh along with him. Akkey stood up, mumbling to the other that he was going to the bathroom, before walking away.

Closing the stall door, he locked it. Akkey leaned against the stall wall and bent over. Rubbing his chest, tears begin to fall. He stood there, silently crying. The pain slammed at his heart with every beat.

"why can't you just hurry up and giving out?"He spoke softly, hitting his fist against his chest."I can't take it anymore". Akkey continued to crying. After a few minutes, he stood straight and wiped the tears from his face. If he was gone to long, the other would come harass him and he didn't want to be caught crying like this. He hate the others to see him cry. Opening the stall, he stepped out and walked over to the sink. For a moment, his stared at the reflection at the small mirror above the sink. The tears had erased the part of his makeup that hide the dark circles under his eyes. It was almost amazing how quickly he came to look like that. It had only been a few month ago that he was as healthy as one could be, performing on the stage and participating in the shows. Now he looked as if death was just an arm length away.

"brother? "akkey turned around, facing Keith." you were taking a while, so  l came to check on you. Are you okay?"He gripped the edges of the sink tightly, nodding.

"I'm fine". Akkey standing up straight, he fixed his shirt and took a few step towards Keith. He stumbled, quickly grabbing onto the stall for support.

"brother!"Keith hurried over and grabbed his arm, "what's wrong? Are you okay?" He tried to lift akkey back into standing position,but his leg kept giving out. Akkey let himself fall on the floor. He held onto Keith arm weakly.

"It's okay". He looked up at him, "don't worry" Keith eye scanned at Akkey face. Tears falling from the corner of his eyes seeing the dark circles around akkey eyes. He had never noticed before just how sick his brother looked.
"if you're sick,I can call the others and we can just brought you to the hospital. You'll get better"He cried, trying against to lift akkey back onto his feet. He squeeze his eye tightly, letting out a trouble grunt while trying to pull hin up. But akkey was dead weight. Keith, unable to lift him,knelt down instead. "we can get you better"

Akkey studied Keith face for a moment. "This... Is me... getting... better". "there was... no hope.. for making me... healthy again, this... Is my... only option "Keith shook his head, his tears falling faster. He hugged akkey tightly.

" But you are our leader, you can't leaves us"

The few seconds that passed felt like years as he waited for a reply.

Keith pulled away, looking at akkey.

His eyes were closed, tears slowly running down his cheek.
.
.
.
Keith shook akkey lightly, his lower lip quivered "b-brother?"