Indubitably! *Merome*

Meet Adam, also known as SkyDoesMinecraft. He has curly brown hair and greenish-blue eyes. His funny and spunky personality makes him fun to hang around. He knows how to bring life to every conversation and event.

Meet Mitch, also known as BajanCanadian. He has short cropped brown hair and chocolate brown eyes. You will often find him joking around with his best friend, Jerome. He has a funny personality, but he loves his friends and family dearly and is very protective of them.

Meet Jason, also known as TrueMU (MinecraftUniverse). His brown hair is spiked up and he has deep brown eyes. He has a playful personality and loves to hang out with his friends.

Meet Jerome, also known as ASFJerome. His brown hair is a sort of buzz cut that spikes up in the middle and curls over a bit. His dark brown eyes are filled with happiness at most time. He is often found playing pranks on the other guys and joking around with Mitch.

Meet Ian, also known as SSundee. He has short cropped brown hair that is almost a buzz cut. He has bright blue eyes. While quiet sometimes, he is also an energetic ball of happiness.

Meet Quentin, also known as HuskyMudkippz. He has curly black hair and dark brown eyes. Being a bit pudgy, he is one of the least liked member by the fans of TeamCrafted, even though he has a funny and joking personality.

Meet Ty (Tyler), also known as Deadlox. He has dark brown hair with bangs the cover his eyes and dark brown eyes to match. Known as the creator of TeamCrafted, he is known to be the 'serious' one of the group.

~~

To the honorary members of TeamCrafted:

Kermit- You wanted to fly solo. I understand. Hope you're having fun, Mr. Frog. 

Dawn- I miss you. I wish you didn't leave. Not everybody hates you now, you know. You did what you thought was right in your eyes. No one can judge you for things you did for your life.

Seto- My man, I have to say that I do miss you. I don't understand the situation fully, but nobody but the boys ever will, because Mitch hasn't told his version of the story. Everything that is going around is possibly completely wrong and is always biased towards you, for some odd reason.