1

India POV
"Bitch get up damn!", my bestfriend Micah screamed. I groaned in frustration and reached for my phone. Davante had constantly text me about anything possible.

Davante was my boyfriend but we where off terms for a little while until he learns how to control himself.

I smiled at how weird his text messages were. We hadn't seen each other in a while and tbh I really missed him. But I'm not sure if I'm ready to go back to his constant lies...:(

"We have such a busy day today", Micah said snapping me out of my daze. "I knowww",... I said whining. I quickly got up and rushed into the bathroom.

I hopped in the shower and cleaned up thinking about how my day would go. I washed my hair and got out letting my curles hang.

Once I finished drying, I put on a crop top that says BOSS written in bold and golden letters, and my black joggers. I rummaged threw my closet until I found my white and gold Jordan's.

I found time to brush my teeth in between, and spray on purfume my mom had brought me last year for my birthday.

On my way downstairs, I saw my mom making breakfast and my brother Jayden. The smell of food made my stomach churn and I rushed to see what it was. "Morning mom", I said all nice and sweet. "Good morning my handsome brother", I hugged him and showered him with kisses on the cheek.

"Morning", He said back. "Ewwww get away I have no idea where your mouth has been!" I gasp at his choice of words and say " How rude of you", and slap the back of his head.

"Hey you too, keep it down it's way too early for that!" My mom says. I sit down across from Micah who is secretly laughing at everything that's happened. I grab my phone to only see that Davante and my ex gf Jasmine texted me. No one knew that I was bisexual but my brother and my bsf. But who cares, I'm me and I do what I want.

"Ughh, why is she even texting me?" I say to Micah. "Who", she says in a curious way. I whisper out " Jasmine" to where only she could hear. She looked at me confused..."why would she be texting you dude you guys are over..." I snicker a grin at how funny she sounded when she said that.

"Ik but isn't it weird, we barely even text at all so why is she blowing me now?" I ask with a questioning look" Micah strugs and hunks up her shoulder. My mom passes around our plates and I start to munch away.

We finished eating and grabbed our stuff. On the way out I got a call from my dad telling me to come by the Cave. "Come on we gotta go." I jumped in the car and switched on the ignition. When Micah got settled I drove off to see my dad.