Imagine.. Touring With 30 Seconds To Mars

"Okay - we're going to run straight to the front okay? Not going to do anything beside getting to the front, got it?"

"I think I might buy a t-shirt... I mean there's one with all of their faces on it... And a triad one... But I like the wristbands too?"

"Do you think they'll come outside after?"

"OH MY GOD WE'RE MOVING!" 

You'd missed this. 

After a grueling 8 weeks of assignments and essays and projects and exams - university had hit a break. Finally - you could spend some time with Jared. It had been hard for both of you not seeing eachother but now you were finally going to Birmingham in England for the UK leg of the Mars tour. You were excited due to the fact that Jared would be in the UK for a while and that you'd finally be able to go on tour with him, Shannon and Tomo. 

"We'll be arriving in 10 minutes or so - big hugs waiting for you! J x" 

You bit your lip nervously as you waited at the trainstation. It was 7am and you could barely sleep last night in excitement. It had been 3 months since you'd last spent any proper time with Jared and you had never missed anyone so much before. 

"Hello you," You felt a tap on your shoulder which made you jump around. "Missed me?" He said with a cheeky grin lifting up the left of his mouth, always wanting to surpise you. You jumped up and hugged him straight away as he dropped his bag to his side and kissed you straight after. 

"I'll take that as a yes." He smiled intensley and kissed you again. 

"Now you understand what it's like for me and Vicki, Jared," Tomo chuckled as he picked up Jared's dropped bag. "It's absolute hell but Christ everything feels better when you're back. It's nice to see you again!" He smiled and walked on to outside the station. Shannon smiled at you and Jared and carried on walking. 

"Still not good, right?" You watched Shannon's footsteps as he walked out. 

"It's fine, it's all fine, it doesn't matter. What does matter is how much I've missed you!" He picked you up and span you around which made you giggle as you rested your arms over his shoulders. 

"I've missed you so damn much, you know." He said in his serious tone. 

"I'm so happy you're here." You replied. You both smiled and walked out of the station hand in hand. 

___________________________________________________________________________

"Okay we're here - Birmingham NIA!" The driver called out as Jared caught hold of your hand. You looked at him looking out the window as he smiled. 

"Let's go!" He said as he opened the door. 

The back entrance led you into the corridors that took you anywhere within the building. 

"Lets go look in the actual place - it's been a while since I've last been here!" He chuckled. 

Walking in through the main entrance to the floor you could see a large standing area with seats surrounding said space and a large stage with a protruding column that goes into the crowd. At the back of the arena was a merchandise stand. To the right - You Me At Six t-shirts and wristbands and to the left - Mars Merch. 

"Jared these look awesome!" You marvelled at the triad t-shirts and the city of angels red shirts and more. "Seriously, wow!" You couldn't help but smile. 

"Pick something. Anything. You can have whichever shirt you want, right?" You could feel his right thumb rubbing your waist as his arm wrapped around you.