About |More to You- Book 1/3|

Life is a complex journey that can be misinterpreted, but also understood.
It all depends on just how you look at it.

Jordyn Anne Rochester is a simple southern girl from Arlington, Texas. She lived there all her life, working the farm with her pa.

It's not easy, running a whole farm, getting school work done, acing her classes, and managing all her time in one spot.

Outstanding test grades always came naturally to Jordyn, but with her being caught up in the necessities of the farm, it is very hard to keep up with homework, meaning all of her free time is used to care for the animals.

Ever since her mother died, she has lost sight of the world and it's beauty.

Her misjudgments of what life really holds leads her to the world of Ashton Fletcher Irwin.

Ashton is also a simple guy, funny, nice, good looking, kind, basically any girl's dream boat.

But, Ashton has complications, or problems, what you may call it, of his own. See, Ashton's father left him at a very young age. He felt he had to step up, being the oldest sibling, and the only man in the house, made him realize he had to take charge.

But him being blind of what life really holds behind the bars compels him to be unable to see through the cracks, and into the world of beauty.

The two journey together in life's distant wonders, discovering what turns could lead to more turns, extraordinary new parts of life they have never seen before, and especially if there is more everything than what just meets the eye.