Cheater

(Y/N) was waiting for Klaus outside her dorm. Klaus was going to take (Y/N) on a small date in the town. "Were is he". (Y/N) said to herself. Then she saw a magic note flying in the air. "Not again". Klaus has been canceling their dates because he was too busy with work. She grabs the note and starts to read it.

Note

Dear (Y/N)

I'm so sorry (Y/N), but I have so much work to do. I promise we'll have our date soon. Please don't be mad at me, it's work. I love you (Y/N).

Klaus

(Y/N) crumbles the note. Yeah, till next time. (Y/N) turns around and starts to cry as she walks back to her dorm. In her dorm room Amelia trys to cheer up (Y/N) as she crys herself to sleep. (Y/N) finally falls asleep in her bed. Amelia sits on the bed next to (Y/N). She places her hand on (Y/N) stomach. "Maybe, just...maybe."

The next morning Amelia and (Y/N) are getting ready for school. "Just take it." "No Amelia." "Why not". "Because it's stupid, I'm not pregnant." "You don't know that." "Yes, I do". " Just take it". Amelia hands a pregnancy test to (Y/N). (Y/N) rolls her eyes and takes the pregnancy test." I'll take it after class." Amelia smiles at her. "Good".

At class (Y/N) sets her stuff in one of the front desk. "Good morning (Y/N)." (Y/N) turns around to find Elias standing behind her. "Oh, Good morning Elias." They both smile at each other before he starts to walk to his seat. " Hey Elias", (Y/N) calls out. Elias turns around. "What."(Y/N) takes a deep breath before she asked Elias a question        " So, why did your brother have so much work yesterday." Elias looks at (Y/N) confussed "Work, he didn't have work yesterday." (Y/N) eyes widen in shock. "What". Before she can say anything else Klaus runs in the class room as the bells were ringing. "Everyone take your seats, class is starting." (Y/N) couldn't help to stare at klaus with sadness.
       Right after class, Klaus takes off with out saying anything. 'Where is he going. As soon as (Y/N) was done putting her stuff in her bags, she started to follow him. He lead her to his office. (Y/N) slowly walks to the door and opens it a little to see what he was doing. And what she saw shocked her. He was placing a ruby necklace in a fine box and putting it in a blue gift bag. (Y/N) was going to open the door and confront Klaus but before she could his phone started to ring.

Klaus: hello
Unknown person:  where are you
Klaus: I'm in my office
Unknown person: well, hurry up I miss you
Klaus: I know, just wait for a little bite more I'll be there soon I promise.
Unknown person: Okay, I'll see you later my dear.
Klaus: Okay bye, I love you
Unknown person:  I love you to bye

        (Y/N) heart shattered into millions of pieces. She couldn't handle it any more her tears covered her cheeks and eyes. She took off running to a nearby bathroom.   No no no no, Klaus can never do that to me.... can he. (Y/N) cryed for a long time before she headed back to her dorm.

    (Y/N) walks in her room trying to hind her feeling. "What's wrong (Y/N)." Amelia walks tores (Y/N) and starts to fix her hair. "Nothing I'm just tired." (Y/N) walks to her dresser and pulls out her nightgown. Amelia looks at (Y/N) and smiles."So". (Y/N) looks at Amelia confussed. "So what." Amelia rolls her eyes. "So, are you pregnant". Those words frozed (Y/N) in place. " I don't know". (Y/N) looks bown at her nightgown with a sad face. "So what are you waiting for, test the stupid test now."  (Y/N) looks at Amelia for a little moment and then grabs the pregnancy test from her school bag holding her nightgown tight.    (Y/N) takes a deep breath, then looks at Amelia. " Okay, lets do this."

   A few moments later (Y/N) and Amelia were waiting to see the results. (Y/N) takes the pregnancy test and starts to walk tores her bed. She starts to cry as she sits on her bed looking at the test. Amelia sits next her and grabs the test out of (Y/N) hand. (Y/N) tears rush down her cheek.

      "Are you okay (Y/N)." "Ya, it's nothing." (Y/N) wipes away her tears but new ones were keep forming. "I'm... I'm all right." (Y/N) trys to smile but her tears were making it impossible. Amelia gives (Y/N) a sad look before hugging her tightly. "It's okay, your fine." (Y/N) looks at Amelia with tears on her face." Ya, I'm fine....I'm all righ... I'm okay." (Y/N) hugs Amelia again for confort.

I'll be posting the second part very soon guys so just wait for a day or two😚.