(Y/N) POV

School is starting and I woke up an hour before my alarm went off. I must be pretty exited huh? Without a second thought, I got dressed into the school uniform, and ate breakfeast. I woke up my younger twin siblings,  Rin Yukuyama, and Haru Yukuyama, and told them to get up for school.

"You two, get up!" I shook them awake.

"No! I wanna still sleep!" A voice yelled from the left side.

"You guys are getting up for school! Now get up and don't be weird when you go to school!" I yelled back.

"Fine!" Rin whined, and went to her wardrobe. I walked out of the room so she could change. Those two trouble makers are very popular at school, but today, they're gonna be in my class because, "they are too smart for their grade."

I sighed and I made sure I had everything to go to school. I poured my younger siblings some cereal and looked at the time, 7:50. We still had an hour until the bus came to pick us up.

"I poured cereal for you guys!" I informed them. Haru came down half-awake.

"Hey, (Y/N), are you excited that Rin and I are in your classroom starting today?" He asked.

"Yea, now get your sister, so she can eat, then you get dressed and eat your cereal." I ordered. He simply nodded and walked back up stairs. I heard a loud crash from upstairs followed by a girly scream.

"Rin!" I shouted and ran up the stairs. I opened the door, "Rin, are you alright!" I ran in and saw that her closet door fell on her, and the mirror was shattered and it's pieces were everywhere. "Rin are you ok? Haru, help me pick up the door!" The door was quite heavy, but I wondered why it fell. "Big brother, I'm alright, just a few of the mirror's pieces just cut me."

"How'd this happen?"

"I saw something in the closet mirror, and it got me scared. I whipped around to see what it was, and my hand hit the mirror, then it broke. But then, the closet door also came toppling down on me, and I wasn't quick enough to move out of the way." She cried, but calmly cried. I dried up her blood spots, and put band-aids on her scratches. I looked at the clock, 8:30. We have thirty more minutes until the bus arrived.

"I'm sorry I broke the mirror, (Y/N). Auntie will be so pissed. She will hate me more than she does, all she does is drink and use her money she barely works for to buy alcohol." She cried into Haru's shirt. Haru patted her back.

"Everything is going to be alright. I will promise you this, when I have enough money, we will have our own apartment, and you will be ok. Aunt Mary won't hurt you, ok?"

"Yeah."

We went back downstairs and I waited outside for the bus with my younger siblings.

The bus came after what seemed like hours. Even though it was actually just a very long minute. We walked in, and sat in our usual seats. Everyone went to my twin siblings, because they are popular, cute, and smart. Rin and Haru are actually introverted people, but I don't know how they became popular. What do they do when I am not around?

We got off the bus, and of course, my bullies had to come. Mostly because they liked my sister, and not just your typical crush, no, they were infatuated with her. Same with Haru, but, the girls don't bully me because I'm not a threat to them, or so it seems.

"Hey punk, get your sister to date me, or we will give you a severe beating." The leader I know as Shiro, began cracking his knuckles.

"I don't care, I am not forcing my sister to love someone." I lied about me not caring, I wasn't looking for another beating. I mean, it isn't like I am gonna get abused at home. I usually had Rin and Haru go to class but they stuck around this time.

"Don't hurt my brother!" Rin shouted and hugged my arm.

"We won't, just be my girlfriend, and I will keep my word."

"Never! You guys are just jerks." I knew she was scared, very scared. People like these are her worst nightmare.

"Then we will beat up your brother."

??? POV

I want to help that kid over there. Who is that girl, and why did she touch him?!

"Don't hurt my brother!" The girl screamed. Siblings, eh? I felt a smirk on my face.  I can't be seen just yet. Maybe I will kill his bullies, one by one.

"Argh!" I heard a groan. I went out of my thoughts and went back into the real world.

"(Y/N)!!" I heard a distressed scream. I looked and saw (Y/N) bleeding, on the ground! I was really tempted to run out of the bushes, but I stayed. I saw another guy rush over and he looked exactly like (Y/N)'s sister. Oh how I would love to stroke your lovely (h/c) hair, and your (s/c) skin. How I would love to have you in my grasp, but that will take time, but no one will know how long that will be, or maybe, how soon, very soon. I cackled at the thought.

(A/N: This is actually my second yandere story but this is my first x reader kind of like story lol, sorry if I suck and it isn't to your liking. If you read the description then you would know that there will be an exact copy on this in female form. I will post the first chapter today for the fem. version [I'm those lazy author type of people], and I hope you guys listened to the songs AND read this A/N note [I doubt you have] If you have read the author note put Oranges In the comments, Thanks!)

Update: I have fixed my grammar after seeing how bad this was. Sorry Grammar Nazis!