Chapter 1- Twatnugget

###

I can't believe I'm doing this.

I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair, pacing back and forth.

It's simple. It's a simple, easy job. Nothing bad.

I kept telling myself that I would be fine. I finally sighed and got a running start, then jumped off the roof.

I grasped onto the wall of the building in front of me and started climbing down towards the window. When I got to the window ledge, I pushed it to see if it was open.

Locked.

I sighed and kicked the window, breaking it. I then crawled through silently.

"Alright. Left, right, left, and then left. You can do this. Just do it quickly and silently."

I then took off running, heading towards the designated area. Once I got there, I sighed in relief and walked into the room. Unfortunately, I hadn't realized I set off the alarm.

###

"How'd it go?" Dana asked me on the brink of laughter.

"Great." I said sarcastically.

"Oh come on, you can't be mad at me forever! Plus, you looked pretty badass." I scoffed. "I always do. But gods it was your fault the alarm went off!" I said, punching him in the arm.

He snickered and apologized. I checked the time and stood up quickly. "School." I said.

He nodded and I grabbed my keys, black leather jacket, and phone. I opened the door and locked it, then went to the garage and got onto my precious Renae. "Time for school baby." I cooed, starting up the motor and speeding off.

###

"Carter!" I heard a high-pitched voice from my right. As I got off Renae and put down the kickstand, I looked to Kelly and waved. She waved back and I saw Josh behind her. I waved to him too and he smiled cheekily at me.

I chuckled and we all head into the school.

"How'd it go?" Josh asked. I grunted and balled my hand up in a fist. "It would've gone well if Dana hadn't forgotten to tell me that there was an alarm in the damn room!" I muttered so only they could hear.

Kelly sighed and Josh smirked. "Cart, honey, wouldn't you have thought there was going to be an alarm in the room? Since it contains the... you know what?" Kelly said to me.

My face paled and I groaned, punching my locker, hard. "Careful." Josh said nonchalantly.

I glared at him and unlocked it. I grabbed my binder and book for Calculus and waited with Josh for Kelly to get her things.

"Anyways, you got it and no one saw you. So Sal was happy. Kinda. He was a bit ticked that there was an alarm set off but you still managed to get it for him!" She said, closing her locker and patting my back. I rolled my eyes and we head to class.

"Oh! And this time, the police didn't catch us!" Kelly exclaimed, glaring at Josh. He shrunk whistled and looked at his phone. "Wow look at the time! I gotta go!"

"You have the same class as us!" Kelly yelled, as he was speed walking away from us.

"Need to pee!"

I chuckled and shook my head, while Kelly walked with me, fuming.

###

"Class, there's a new student here today. Please say hello to Mr. Prescott," Mrs. Finnegan said, as a tall, built guy came into the class.