Today's the way we've been waiting for!

It was a cold December winters night, Erin and Holtzmann had gotten snowed in and were unable to go to work.

Erin and Holtzmann together had just arrived back completely exhausted from going to buy the other Ghostbusters Christmas presents in the city as they were spending Christmas together this year for the first time, it was -5 degrees outside and the weather was so bad that when they both had got in, covered head to toe in snow, and practically threw themselves on the sofa and didn't move for at-least 20 minutes before both decided to get up and get pyjamas on and put upper the Christmas decorations together because they had both decided not to answer any calls unless it was for  T5 vapour a good enough reason.

When they were away earlier that day they made it their duty to make the firehouse as christmassy buying as much decorations as possible.

They started getting them up

-----

"Phew, finally we got finished even if it did take us to 4 hours to do" erin said with exhaustion

"Oh, but it was worth it babe look around" Holzmann said all chuffed at herself

There was a big tree covered in baubles and lights of all different colours as well as Christmas presents below it not to forget to put lots and lots of tinsel around the place. The tinsel was holtzys idea she thought I'd make the place look more festive, Erin just thought it looked like glitter filled bomb went off but loved it anyway.

"Do ya wanna watch a movie, I picked one while bringing me out" Holzmann stopped and pretended to gag before Completing the sentence "shopping"

Erin replied "sure I'd love to, but you must know that shopping isn't that bad"

"Ohhhh it is! " Holzmann said snapping

"But today I made an exception because it was with you"

"Aww, your so sweet" Erin said softly

---

"What are those"  erin said I a fit of laughter looking at Holtzmann who what a blue fluffy wonzey covered completely with monkeys "whhaatttt? They're my favourite pair" Holtzmann said looking at erin who what the most sexy plaid pyjamas that she'd ever seen, they were so sexy that she couldn't stop staring as awkward silence fell between them. Erin broke the silence

"what? What's wrong? Is their food down my top?"

"No, your just looking sexy in those pjs that's all" she said still starring at her as finally looked up and winked

" thanks" Erin blushed and tried and hide it but failed.

Holzmann had went and picked out a few CDs while out shopping earlier that day, there was so many on the shelves that she picked one she'd know they'd both love.

"Alvin and the chipmunks, seriously!" Erin yelled happily " I love that movie, how'd you know? I've never told anybody!"

"Ohhhhh, Gilbert I knew you would plus their chipmunks who doesn't love chipmunks" Holtzmann said smiling

Holzmann got up, went over to the TV and put the cd inside of the player before grabbing a blanket before sitting down beside erin on the sofa and covered each other up to stay warm. Holzmann and Erin cuddled as the movie started, the figured if they was gonna watch a movie on a cold night they might as well keep each other warm while they were at it.

Erin has had a crush of Holtzmann for what feels like for ever. As for Holtzmann well she fell in love with erin as soon as she layer eyes on her. Erin also tried to keep her feelings hidden but everyone could tell that she had a 'thing' for her colleague. Holzmann well she tried to make it a daily challenge to make erin bush multiple times a day. And it worked.

The movie finished and erin had come to release that they had both fallen asleep but she didn't want to move as holtzy had fallen asleep on top of her. She didn't want to wake her up, not that she couldn't it's just that she looked so adorable sleeping and felt so soft and warm. Erin whispered in her friends ear thinking that she wouldn't be able to hear

"I love you" her mouth inches away from Holzmann's ear

"I love you" holtzmamm mumbled softly

Holzmann and Erin got up from the sofa so they were both able to make themselves a little more comfortable.

"Really?" Erin Said softly

"I've loved you since the day I ever set eyes in you"

They looked in each other's eyes, heads moving  slowly closer to each other before their lips locked together. Erin's been dreaming of this very moment for ages and at that moment she also knew that her colleague was the same.