~ Cuddles ~

{ No Pov }

   Yaku hasn't been happy lately because he feels like lev is paying less and less attention to him.  He worried about there future. He wouldn't bare splitting apart from lev. Even if he acts like an idiot at times he loved the Tall teenager. Lev was out with some friends to watch a dumb movie that lev's been whining about for weeks. Yaku didn't seem to care so he stayed home.

{Yaku Pov} Im so bored right now that explaining in any words would be an understatement.
I considered watching TV but everything was on commercial. My phone was dead because lev played a bunch of games on it before he left and im just laying in our bed. I hate to admit it but i kinda wish that i went with lev to go see that dumb movie. I pulled the covers over me and decided to close my eyes. "I could use a quick nap..."
I muttered and let the darkness take over my sight

{Lev Pov}

  "GUYS YOU HAVE TO WATCH THIS AMAZING MOVIE. ITS CALLED NARNIA AND A BUNCH OF AWESOME STUFF HAPPENS." i yell at Kuroo which makes him jump "Dude calm down. You came out of no where." he laughed and grabbed the movie and looked over it. Id love to be with yaku right now but i think he's mad at me. Everyday we grow apart and its like he's ignoring me. I really don't blame him though. Im an idiot that doesn't deserve him. Those beautiful brown eyes that sparkle. His cute and frail body. Every night i id cuddle that him and kiss his neck and it makes him giggle. His giggles are the most beautiful sounds ive ever heard. Its like a lullaby or a gentle soothing breeze. I fucked everything up though and he might break up with me. After we finish watching the movie i say i have to get back to my adorable shorty and they laugh and say goodbye. I can't wait to see my Yaku. Was all i thought while walking to my car.

~ Time skip ~

{No Pov}

   Once lev opens the door to the house it was silent. "Yaku..?" he coos while looking around making his way to there bedroom. "Probably asleep somewhere." he opened there door and to no surprise was sleeping like an angel on the bed. Lev couldn't help but look the small teenager up and down admiring his pose. He was laid out so that you could see between his legs. It was enough to get Lev hard at the sight but then he remembered that Yaku was sleeping so he didnt want to wake him.Being as gentle and quiet as he can Lev strips himself of his jacket and jeans and puts on boxers.

{Lev Pov}
  I carefully slip into the covers and in the process wrap my arms around his waist. I looks down and see his beautiful sleeping face. His soft,beautiful skin,Gorgeous skin. I didnt even notice until i heard a faint moan that i was groping him. I smirked and kept going. Hearing his cute whimpers and watching him wither under the sheets. I stopped myself before i got "to excited" and just stared at him. He was my entire world and it really hurt me that he was mad at me. Im such a stupid idiot. I wish i was better for him. Smart and cunning helping with his homework like he does with me. I loved Yaku. And i don't even know if he feels the same way. "L-lev..?" my eyes widen and im snapped out of my thoughts looking into beautiful brown eyes that hypnotized me. "H-hi..." i mutter kissing his neck which earns a giggle from his soft pink lips "How was your little movie night..?" he says frowning a bit. Was he mad that i left him here alone..? I would be too if i were him. "It wasn't as fun as i wanted it to be...I'm sorry Yaku. I should've stayed with you. "Im not mad if that's what your suggesting." he chuckles and kisses my lips softly. I kiss back and pull him closer me making him blush and rub against me. "Lev." he says a bit of fake anger in his tone "sorry" i chuckle nervously. "You can't blame me can you? Have you seen yourself? Your were sleeping with your legs open and all spread out for me~" He punches me in the arm and blushes darkly "i cant control my positions when i fall asleep." he squeaks and cuddles into my chest."Adorable~" I kiss his neck again making him blush. I grab his chin to make him look at me and i kiss his lips passionately. He kisses back and i pull away smiling at him. "I love you Haiba..." he says blushing "I love you too brown eyes." I smirk at him and we lay there soon falling asleep with smiles on our faces.