Why I Hate One Direction (COMING IN 2014)

Prologue

Laura P.O.V

-

"How was your day girls?" My mom asked and smiled at the same time.

I ignored my sister as she rambled on about her first day at school.

I focused on the butterfly roaming and flying around the living room. I then noticed my cat, PawPaw, eyeing it and trying to catch it.

"And my friends showed me this new band. They're called One Direction. They're so cute and amazing. They have voices that are per-fect! Like angels!" She grinned and I actually listened.

Whatever Lena liked, I started to like it too.

You could say Lena and I have the same tastes. A bit like twins but I'm two years older than her.

"They're an english and irish band consisting of five boys. Louis Tomlinson aka The Tommo or Boo Bear, Niall Horan aka Nialler, Liam Payne, Zayn Malik aka Zaynie or Boo and Harry Styles aka Curly!"

They actually sound interesting. Maybe I'll check them out sometime.

"Harry has curly hair and green piercing eyes that you could stare into all day. Niall has blue baby eyes and dirty blonde hair with brown roots. Louis has brown straight hair and sea blue eyes. Liam has brown hair and brown chocolate eyes that everyone adores. Zayn is tanned and has dark hair and dark eyes. He's muslim."

"Niall is the cutest, Zayn is the most mysterious and sexiest, Liam is the most handsome and most mature, Louis is the funniest and Harry is the one who flirts the most."

"Well, I hope you don't have a crush on that Harry guy because he sounds like a womanizer." My mom warned.

"I don't. I have a crush on Louis because he's the funniest and I love guys with a great sense of humor." She explained.

"That's nice honey. I need to go now. I'll be home late so don't stay up." She kissed Lena's head and grabbed her purse and keys. "Bye."

She closed the door and my sister smiled at me.

"Well, I'm gonna go and listen to some of their songs. See ya."

-

Maybe I should've stopped her so she wouldn't have been that crazy about them.

Maybe I shouldn't have let her listen to their songs.

Maybe...

I snapped out of my thoughts and logged onto my twitter account.

@Xx1DHaterxX Stop hating on them. What did they do to you?

It's not what they did to me. It's what they did to her.

@SammySamSam F*ck off. This has nothing to do with you bitch.

"Laura!" I groaned and shut off my computer.

"What is it?" I asked angrily. "Don't you have somewhere you need to be?" She asked and that's when I remembered. "I don't want to go to that hell hole." "Too bad. You're going if you like it or not. It's for your own good."

More like my death.

I rolled my eyes and shooed her away.

"I'll be right there. Just let me finish something." "Laur..." I slammed the door in her face and switched on my computer again.

@zaynmalik Ugh... just kill yourself already. Nobody wants a terrorist in the band.

COMING IN 2014