One.

"A straight guy in Starbucks, doesn't seem right. " Liam said as we walked into the Starbucks.

"Liam we all know you are not straight. " I joked.

"Well you thought wrong. " He said to me. His six feet tall figure was behind me more like towering over me. I am only 5'5 compared to Liam I look like his son or little brother.

We stood in line wating to be served. As I wait I pull out my twenty dollar bill , the last one i had. I need to get some money well a job.

"Okay,  I am not gay but if I were I would tap the shit out of that."
Liam said. His head was looking in the direction of the giant glass windows. I turned to see what he was looking at.

"Liam you want to say you aren't gay but you make slurs like this. " I say. I turn to see who he was eyeing. Surely a tall guy with shoulder length chocolate brown hair popped out of a Lamborghini. He had a white shirt on with black jeans. He was wearing a black fedora with brown boots and a one inch heel.

The handsome guy made his way into the store with his pink iPhone 7 in his massive hands. He made the phone look like it was a iPhone 4 while In his hands.

The guy walked in and stood behind me and Liam. He smelled amazing it was like mint and some type of really good smelling Cologne but it did smell like sex on the beach despise the name it smells so good.

"Next! " the lady the called. We walked up and ordered our drinks.

"Could I have a green tea frappacino, medium. " I said

"And I want a small chocolate chip one please? " Liam said as we began to get our money we were interrupted by a deep British accent , deeper than mine.

"I'll pay. Can you add a large green tea frappacino? " The handsome guy behind us said. "No thanks sir-" liam started to say to the man but Mr. Handsome said "It's fine I got it."

He pulled out his Starbucks card and reached over me to give it to the lady who's name tag said "Perrie. "

The Lady went to make the drinks and we moved to the other side allowing people to move up in line. The man came to us with a smirk on his pink plump lips.

"I'm Harry and you? " he held his hand out to liam shaking his giant hands.

"Liam,  thanks for the drinks. "

" No problem. " Harry slid over to me and put out his hand for me to shake. I did.

"Louis. " I said looking Harry in the eye as his emerald eyes met mines.

"Louis." He arched his eyebrow still holding on to my hand.

"Nice car. " I pull my hand away not breaking eye contact with Harry. I fold my arms over my chest.

"Thanks. Wanna ride in it?" He smiled.

"Depends." I laughed lightly.

"On? "

"When. " I said simply. Liam was to into his phone to comprehend.

"Whenever you want to handsome." He took a step closer.

"1 medium one large green tea frappacino and one small chocolate chip! " Perrie yelled and we walked to get our drinks. And headed out until Harry called me back. I rolled my eyes before walking back.

"Whenever you want a ride in that Lamborghini call me. " he handed me the card and I put it in my pocket.

"Really? " I said with a smile on my face.

"Yeah,  I'll give you the ride of a lifetime and anything your little heart desires. " he said with a raspy serious tone. I nooded.

"Anything? " i said.

"Anything. Call me tonight why dont ya?" He said before brushing across me to exit the store.

Anything? I guess he is better than I thought.

"Louis! " Liam called me. I walked out the store and we started to head to my house. As we were walking Liam was talking but I was pretending to listen because I was to busy thanking about all I could get from Harry.

FIRST CHAPTER
how was it? did you like it? it kinda sucks but it'll get better.I'll update every two days or so this was based on the pic up top
Comment what you think so far! And make sure you share this!  Pls