PROLOGUE

My life was shattering more by every second and there was only enough my life could take before breaking into jagged pieces with mismatched shapes made to be lost forever.

"Isn't it true that your parents funded for all your modeling fame?"

"What are your remarks?"

"Isn't all of your life a lie?"

"How much money did your parents fund?"

I bitterly snaped a "Get Lost!", at the reports as I entered 'E TOWERS MODELING AGENCY'

Ignoring all the looks I was getting I quickly walked towards the elevator in my nightshirt and pajamas as everyone gawked at the scene.

Pushing the 32nd floor I quickly moved aside as another man entered inside and smirked while he checked my look out.

"Cool hair you got there." He commented as I glared back at him with contempt.

"Thanks!" I snaped too angry to blush or smoothen my ruined hair , for sure which were less ruined than my reputation.

As soon  as the elevator opened I walked briskly inside ignoring the calls of the newest assistant Marissa.

"You didn't even tell me?!" I growled at the man who sat behind the doors of CEO.

Gabriel just smiled and replied , " Sweetie your life is over , you're fired so get lost babe!"

I was literally fuming as I caught my reflection in the floor length mirror.

My hair had some curls from yesterday's shoot , before the scandal and my complimentary pajamas from Victoria Secret were crumpled and looked awfully old and worn. My face was still yet clear with no pimples but the dark circles and the scowl was surely not attractive.

Oh well.

"Fine! F*ck you ! You as*hole!" I shouted and turned around as assistant number 23 smiled at me with in a cruel way .

"Babe buy a tighter shirt so everyone can see more than the cleavage you're displaying but even that's not going to make you last"

Sneering at her I pushed past her and walked back into the elevator and the man from before emerged again.

"Bad day huh?" He asked once again as I looked at him.

"Is it that obvious ?" I asked back sarcasticly. "Who are you anyway?"

He leaned closer as he looked at me with those deep blue eyes, "The son of the owner of Super Agency."

"What?" I asked as I looked at him , sure with his bad boy leathejacket looks and the expensive cologne and clothes you could easily tell he was well over rich.

Besides Super Agency was way more exclusive than any other with models getting fired rarely and very few entering every year but the models , oh lord they were treated like God.

"I'm you're only saving grace," He whispered in my ears as he wisked past me as the elevator pinged.

I looked down at my palm , a golden card rested on it with the initials SUPER  Agency printed or more like written in beautifull calligraphy.

I turned the card.

Ashton Super , Vice President SA.