1.

Saturday | 9:30PM | Los Angeles, California

Xavier S.

"Mommy, come on that's not fair!" I yelled.

She tryna send me to Aunt Lisa who lives all the way in Miami . Ain't nobody tryna go all the way down there. She talking about I need to live with my Auntie cause she got a job in another country.

"Xavier Christiano Santiago, raise your voice at me one more time and see if I won't slap the shit outta you!" My mother, Teresa yelled at me.

"But momma I don't wanna leave my friends" It's the end of December and I'm some what popular and I'm not trying to build my way up again.

I'm basically in the middle of poor and middle-class.

My mom has money but she doesn't have enough to buy me the stuff I want or anything. I'm already grateful for what I have which isn't much. But back to the situation.

"Xavier pack your stuff, your leaving at 3AM" she said walking out the room.

I stomped to my room and flopped on my Full sized bed. I ran my fingers through my curly locks as I thought about what just happened.

Let me start fucking packing.

Sunday | 2:45AM | LAX Airport

"I'm doing this for us okay baby, I love you and call me when you land." My mom said kissing my cheek.

"I love you too and I will." I said wiping my tears, walking away.

I put my stuff on that moving shit and got on the plane.

I put my phone on airplane mode and put my blue beats on and started playing Rihanna's album ANTI, falling asleep.

•••••••••••••••

4 Hours Later

I got off the plane carrying all 6 of my suitcases with my phone in between my neck.

"Ma, how she look?" I asked her looking around to see where my aunt is.

" She has a short hair cut." She said.

"Oh, I see her" I said smiling at my aunt as she ran over to me.

She hugged me tight as we rocked back and forth.

"I missed you so much!" She said grabbing my cheeks.

" I missed you too Auntie." I said laughing.

" Your so grown, how old are you now?" She asked helping me with my bags to her icy black Range Rover.

"Turning 17 in April" I said

"Well let's get you started." She said as we jumped in the car.

She started the car as Ran Off The Plug Twice by Plies blasted from her speakers.

"Un Un, Auntie Watchu know about this." I said.