In control (princeton)

P-Princeton

YN-your name

P- y/n come here

YN-coming

P-help me

YN- with?

P- this

At that moment princeton grabs u and puts u on top Of the desk that's in your spate room he pulls your laced thong down and locks his lips at the sight of your p*ssy he goes down and starts to lick at your Cl*t "stop teasing" u told him so that's exactly what he did he started to eat u out like crazy u were moaning, uncontrollably u beg him to stop but he doesn't listen that's when u felt ur climax that's when he stopped then he pulled u off the desk and bend u down so that your torso was on the desk. He unzipped his pants and started to rub the tip of his manhood on the lining of your va*ina. "Stop teasing me" u said but before u could say anything else princeton rammed himself in you making, you scream out in pleasure he started if slow but u kept telling him no and to stop he didn't everything u told him no he'd pick up the pace he was going hard and fast in you. U screamed out in pleasure, "whats my name" he asked,u couldn't answer and when ever u didn't he would go even harder than before "Papi"! U finally screamed after that prince gave it to u hard as ever when he was done he told u never to tell him no ever again or your just gonna get it harder every time he then dismissed you back to your room that u to shared.every week u were bad and every week u were called back into "the office"

Comment for more!