Chapter 1: Revenge

Everyday was the same, wake up, go to school, get bullied, and come back home doing nothing about it. It was pathetic .But not today, because today is the day I get revenge. I was singing my favorite song until I heard my name. "Y/N! Come down for breakfast, you have school in an hour." Without replying I walked downstairs. "Good morning." My mom said. "Mornin'" I grabbed my plate of pancakes she put on the edge of the table. "I bought you something." She grabbed a Victoria's Secret bag out of the laundry room, that was inches away from the kitchen.

    "Kay." I said excitedly with food in my mouth. She's grabbed out two pairs of lace bras and underwear. "For when you get a boyfriend." I can't blame her, I'm almost 18 and she wants me to have someone to talk to, and kiss. Honestly, I have the weirdest mom ever. "Mom, I don't know, all the guys in my school are.. weird. And unattractive." I said. Also, no one in my school likes me, settled? "You never know what's down the road." She replied wisely. "Not my boyfriend." I mumbled sarcastically.

~~~

   "Bye." My mom said. I opened the car door and casually walked in the school building. While walking through the halls I heard a laugh behind me. "Need something bitch?" I said annoyed, it was Linda, a typical slut that thinks boobs can get her anything. "Oh, your life is almost as disappointing as your virginity." Linda said. Everyone spread their laughter like a sickness. The janitor Jace had a bucket full of nasty water. I moved to the side and tripped him, and wanna  know where all the water went? On Linda. And her mouth was open. I started laughing so hard as everyone asked if she was ok. All of her makeup started pouring down her face." At least 90 percent of my beauty didn't  just wipe of with dirty water, skank."

    I cheerfully walked away with satisfaction. Someone sped up to me. "Hey." He was one of those cute boys that look like they're wearing makeup."That was really funny, Linda really is a skank. One time she tried to seduce me." I felt interested, most people in the school think she is queen bee. "What did you do?" I was hoping he wouldn't say he fucked her. "Punched her in the nose- oh where are my manners? My name is Justin Rameriez. But feel free to call me Eli." I smiled."My name is Y/N  L/N." He nodded. The bell started ringing. "Well bye." We said at the same time.

~~~

   Eli and I exchanged phone numbers.

Eli: Hi :)

Y/ N: Hi Eli, what's up?

Eli: Nothin much, hby?

Y/ N: Watching anime and reading  fanfics x3 If you want to never talk to me again, put VXV if you do, write XVX :) I'm ABIT too weird, my friend

Eli: Anime is lyfeee and XVX :)

Y/ N: Yass boi :)

Eli: Do you have a brother?

Is he gay? No, don't jump to assumptions.

Y/N: naw, why?

Eli: I'll tell you later, I have to go somewhere brb.

Y/ N: Bye

Eli: Bye DollFace :)

  Aw, he made me nickname. My phone started ringing. "How can you see into my eyes? Like open doors, leading you down into m-" Agh, it's Kylara. "Hello?" I said. "Hey, can I come over?" Another voice was heard on the line. "No, you can't." It was soothing... in a evil way. "Um. Y/ N. Are you sick or something?" The phone hung up.

_____________________________________________________

What was that? Wait until the next chapter, which will be updated in 4-9 days.

Also, there will be some decision chapters, I will explain another time.

-Psychotic_Tsundere