Taking the Car

Hello. My name is Paige. I'm a normal girl that lived in Texas many years ago, but now I'm in California. I move a lot so I stay homeschooled. And this is my trip to Paris.

It all started, many years ago. My mom paid the bills, my dad worked for secret service, and my aunt just stayed home and laundry our clothes. I'm 13, my very close cousin, Rosie, she is 12, and my sister is Sasha and she's 9 yrs old. "Honey! Will you come downstairs please?" My mom shouted. "Kay'! Be right there!" I shouted back. So I packed my stuff.

Stuffed animal which is a bear (I KNOW THAT'S CHILD'S PLAY BUT I DON'T CARE.) Check!

Nail Polish if cute boys talk to me, Check!

Clothes, obvi! Check!

And food for cooking, Check!

"Okay mom! I'm ready!" I shouted down the stairs. The suitcase rolled as I walk and i almost slipped since i was fast walking and i was wearing socks.
My blue soft fuzzy socks glide as I run down the hall. "Don't be too excited. Soon we will go to Texas to see our old house!" Mom shouted. "Oh.. who messed up the fun.." I whispered to myself. So I eat my breakfast and eat scrambled eggs and sausage. It is a basic meal but I go with it since special meals are too much for 1 special occasion, right?

I go to the chair to put on my lacey brown comfy boots.

Then I step up the door with my chest out and say, "This is gonna change my life forever, so I gotta pledge." "I pled-" as soon I say pledge, my mom covers my mouth and says, "No pledging! Just go to the car already." My mom said while opening the door. "Fine." I said while walking out the door.

So I step in my car and get out my stuffed animal and gently fall asleep.
(P.S it was already night!)