possible // ; moving

"Taehyung, I'm pregnant" it is the worse words you ever heard from her. You can't even think better after knowing that thing.

"y-you're pregnant?" you asked.

"let me speak" she said, "I was pregnant with different guy and not Taehyung, so don't be confused. Actually, I was here to have the both of you as my baby's god mother and god father? If it's alright with you?" she smile.

Taehyung and you just laughed to each other. Nurie get it, so she smile.

"I was about to shit your face when I knew that you were pregnant. You even give me a goose bump. Don't you know that I'm ready to kill you?" you chuckle.

"I know" she smile, "so... what?"

"Uhm..." Taehyung said and looked at you. You smile at him.

"Yeah..." both of you say.

"in one condition" you said while walking towards her, "be my baby's godmother too"

"Why not..." she chuckle, "I was also thinking if when did you will discharge here? because my Wedding is on Friday next week"

"Well, he will be discharge on Thursday afternoon, this week. We will be at your Wedding Day even if seems so awkward since you had a past with Taehyung"

"nobody knows that he's my ex. Remember what I say in Public? Taehyung is cheating you, but I did not say that I was the girl." both of you laugh, "we're such a enemy before but now... we are one" as you hug each other, "Sorry to what I've done" she whisper.

Someone open the door once again.

"Hi" unfamiliar guy popped out, "I'm Bogum.. Nurie's soon to be Husband" he bowed.

"Nice to meet you, Bogum" you bowed back.

"Congratulations" Taehyung said.

"Oh! You must be Taehyung? and thanks" he said as Taehyung nod, "Man... thanks for everything. Without you maybe we are not here, together"

"What do you mean?" pretending that he don't get it.

"It would be embarassing" Nurie said.

"I saw her at the bar and drinking a lot. Murmuring your name. I patted her head and she smile, that's it. Everything goes on and on"

"Cool... and welcome..." Taehyung said while laughing. Nurie and you just stand up there, leaving awkward. You don't know what man feels when they're teasing each other about their past. Girls mostly get awkward but guys? you don't know?

"Dude... Beth... we should go. We need to prepare for our Wedding" you nod and waved at them.

You were about to close the door after they leave but someone stop it. You see your brother holding a big box, as well as the rest of them — except Jungkook who's just holding a nice paper pink paper bag.

"what are these?" you asked.

"We saw Nurie with a guy. What did she do?" your brother madly asked.

"We just had fun. She will get married on Friday next week, she invited us.."

"Oh! Definitely you can't go" Jin said, "we had a family trip on Friday.. maybe just visit them before or after the Wedding, just congratulate them. It would be enough, don't worry"

"I guess so.." you chuckle.

"what are those?" Taehyung asked.

"Oh! Hyung, this is for you and for Noona" Jungkook said and give the paper bags for you and Taehyung, "that is from your fans outside"