Chapter 1: Moving

Before I start this imagine, this is about a girl name Anna ( this could be you ) and she lives with her mom and they move to Pennsylvania to find Mark Thomas? Find out now...
________________________________

Dear diary,
I'm moving to Pennsylvania tomorrow morning and I can't wait!! My favorite person lives there, his name is Mark Thomas! He lives in Stewartown Pennsylvania by the cemetery, and that's where I'm moving in!!! I'm kind of nervous to meet him though, because what if he doesn't like me?! Well goodnight diary!
-Anna

NEXT MORNING

"Anna come put your boxes in the U haul please!" Anna's Mom exclaimed.

"Okay, just give me one minute!" Anna excitedly screamed.

"Okay, but please hurry we have got to leave soon!"

"I know just let me right a couple things in my diary"

Dear diary,
Today is the day!! Once we get there I have to find Mark! Well I hope today will be a good day! To be continued...

ANNA'S POV

Okay today will be a good day I thought to myself, as I grabbed the gigantic cardboard box from the left corner of my bedroom, and carried it downstairs. I walked outside with a few more boxes and I tripped over the railing and the boxes flew out of yard into the road. Luckily nothing broke, and no cars were out. I clumsily picked up the boxes and put them into the uhaul. I ran inside and grabbed my phone, ran back outside and jumped into the uhaul, the passengers seat, next to my mom.

"So are you excited to move to Pennsylvania?"

"Yes, totally, remember that one guy I always talk about?"

"Yes, Mark Thomas?"

"Yeah, he lives in the neighborhood that we are moving in to."

"Oh really, you might just have to be friends with him!"

"And I don't want to be like a crazy fan girl because he would never like me if I were. I would have to never tell him about my fan account, but I would still use it, and I won't let him know that I know that he is famous." I said out loud while I thought I was thinking.

" Why would you have to do that? Can't he like you the way you are?"

"Oh sorry, I was thinking out loud again! * I fake laughed* I think that he just wouldn't like crazy fan girls like me."

"Well maybe he will, but do what you want sweetie."

Back to writing in my diary.

Dear diary,
Today is the day!! Once we get there I have to find Mark! Well I hope today will be a good day! * I erase the "to be continued..." * So we are on our way to get to Pennsylvania! It will only take us about 2-3 hours since we live directly next to Pennsylvania. I just want to be there now!! To be continued...

* 3 hours later *

We have arrived, and now I got to unload and unpack for the rest of the day. * looks at time, 9:47 a.m. * Well I have a long day ahead of me.

* Skip to night *

My phone lights up

Best friend: HEYYY 💕 Are you in Pennsylvania yet??
Me: Yes, just got here this morning. And I'm about to go to bed, I almost got everything unpacked for my room.
Best friend: When will you visit? 😞
Me: I'm not sure, as soon as I can I will be there asap.
Best friend: Well I'll let you sleep since you are probably super tired. Goodnight!! 🌙 💕
Me: Goodnight 💤❤️

NEXT MORNING

*My alarm goes off*
Alright new day, time to finish yesterday's diary.

Back to writing in my diary.

Dear diary,
Today is the day!! Once we get there I have to find Mark! Well I hope today will be a good day! So we are on our way to get to Pennsylvania! It will only take us about 2-3 hours since we live directly next to Pennsylvania. I just want to be there now!! Well we got here and I'm almost done unpacking my room. And I'm going to finish really quick and then go downstairs.
-Anna
I finish unpacking.

I walk downstairs with a few empty boxes and see that my mom is awake.

"Good morning mom!"

"Good morning, did you have a good night sleep?

"Yeah, I guess."

"Why the 'I guess'"?

"Well I just kept thinking how much I will miss my friends."

"You will get no friends in no time. Now go outside and make some friends. Please take your phone I do t want you to get lost so don't go too far, okay?"

"Okay, goodbye"

"Goodbye"

I put the boxes into the garage, grab my phone and go outside. I see a guy, could it be! I get a better look of this guy is it him?! My heart races and I finally get a good look at him. I know who it is, it's is....

To be continued

________________________________

So how was it? Did you guys like it? If you did please like this and comment if you want more. Also comment who else I should do in the imagines. I will do special requests, but I would like to nagfs do a few parts on this one first.
- Mystery Girl 😉❤️😂